Chapter Fifteen: Goodbye...

Author's Note...
       Y'all know Amazing World of Gumball? Then you should know this song.

I'm sorry, I just had to put it!
  Anyways, ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!

Lady Beetle's POV

          I jumped off the roof of the building and used my yo-yo to get safely to the ground without getting hurt. With the jar of glue in my arm, I made my way to the akumatized victim. "Chatte Noire! Throw me your baton!"I called.
        She kicked Nightmare in the stomach and sent her staggering a few steps back. With just enough time before Nightmare could recover, Chatte threw me her baton without a question. I caught it with my good hand and took out my yo-yo.
         I quickly tied my yo-yo around the baton, and extended the baton so it was arms length. I took my other yo-yo and slung it over a lamp, tying it to the glue. The lid of the bottle was taken off. I took the other end of the yo-yo and tied it around a broken piece of brick lying on the floor.
        "Hey Nightmare!" I yelled. She looked my way. "If I give you the miraculous, would you leave the city and the citizens alone!?"
       "Only if you give me the miraculous!"she shouted. I quickly nodded. She began walking towards me. Sweat dripped down the sides of my face. If this didn't work, then we're doomed. As she was four feet away from me, I took yo-yo/baton and threw it to her.
        Before she could grab it, it went between and connected with the back of her feet. Like a grappling hook. I pulled it forward and took her down. Before she could get back up, I pulled the yo-yo off the brick and the glue connected with Nightmare's body.
       She tried to remove herself, but the glue quickly hardened within seconds. It was just like cement. I walked over to her side and bent down. Chatte Noire soon joined me, standing next to my side and staring down at Nightmare.
       "Let me go you fools!" Nightmare struggled.
       "We will. After I help you."I said. I examined her, and my eyes quickly fixed on a necklace. It had the moon, halfway covered by dark clouds. I yanked off the necklace and dropped it to the floor, crushing it under my foot. The black and purple akuma flew out of the necklace and fluttered in the air.
       "No more evil doing for you little akuma!"I said as I took out my yo-yo, splitting in half. "Time to de-evilize!" I lashed out the yo-yo and trapped the akuma. "Gotcha!!" I reopened the yo-yo and out flew a one coloured butterfly, sparkling in the sun.
        "MIRACULOUS LADY BEETLE!!!" I threw up the bottle of glue and it red and black filled the sky, putting everything back in order. The cement and Nightmare dissolved and left behind a girl about thirteen years old.
        "Where am I?"she asked. "What am I doing here?"
        "Your safe now." Chatte Noire said, as she put her hand on to the girl's shoulder. Chat helped to her feet and walked towards me. She put out her fist.
       "Pound it?" I fist bumped her.
       "Pound it."I confirmed.

~Timeskip~ Cause I'm lazy...

Marin's POV
        Kitty and I got the child back to her mother safely. My earrings started to beep so I split. I ran into an alleyway and untransformed. I told Tikki to head back home before me and relax. She didn't feel safe about leaving me again, but she accepted because of my insistence for her to go.
         I carefully walked back to the bakery. As I got there and opened the door, I was tackled by a hug. "Where were you!?"yelled Selena. "When you didn't come back, I thought you-"she cut herself off. I rubbed her back.
        "I'm fine. Don't worry about me."I said.
       "How can I not be worried!? Marin, I care about you!?"she cried.
      "I'm sorry."I whispered.
      "It's okay."she responded. She was about to say something else, but was cut off by my phone. It whistled, and I knew that it was a message. I pulled out my phone and checked the message. It was from Alain.

~Conversation~

Alain: Hey Marin! Did you see that fight!? It was AWESOME!!! I feel bad for Lady Beetle... Did you see all the hits he got? It looked brutal!!!

Marin: Hey Alain! I saw the fight. It really was brutal.

Alain: Right!? Okay, anyways! I wanted to know if you would like to come to the airport with us to see my cousins off?

Marin: Of course! I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Alain: Okay then! We're coming right now!! So go outside! NOW.

Marin: Okay, okay. Jeez! I'm coming out now!

~End of Conversation~

      "Selena, I'll see you later. I have to go see Alain's cousins off."I said, moving towards the door.
     "Oh...okay then. Tell them I said goodbye."she replied, sadly.
    "I will. Bye!"
    "Bye."

    I waved goodbye and walked out onto the sidewalk. After a few seconds, Alain's parents pulled up beside me. The door swung open and Alain pulled me in. I sat at the single seat on the left side of the...car.
       "So, you guys are heading out today, huh?"I said.
       "Yeah. It was fun, though."said Ririna.
       "Yeah. I got to see the Eiffel tower, so that was pretty cool."said Alex.
       "And I got to meet Alain's girlfriend!"shouted Scarlett.
       "Girlfriend?"I asked, looking towards Alain. He blushed and coughed.
      "The one that looks like a DJ."said Alex.
      "Oh...you mean Nina?"I asked. They nodded.
      "She is not my girlfriend! How many times do I have to tell you that!?"shouted Alain.
      "Well she is a girl, and she is your...friend"I said.
      "Why in the name of blue hair gel did you bring in Spongebob!?"shouted Alain.
      "I don't know." :P   Alain groaned, clearly frustrated. I decide to drop it, but I still fist bumped the girls. It was a long drive to airport. I never thought my butt could ever be so sore. We all stepped out of the car and helped the three musketeers with their bags.
       Let me tell you something. Girls know how to full up their suitcases. It was filled with a lot of souvenirs and clothes. It probably weighed about 200 pounds each. It was alot of work to carry them up the stairs. I made my way up with one minute, but Alain took about seven minutes.
       Being a superhero sure has some kicks. As he reached the top, he was out of breath. It was hilarious. Everybody broke down laughing. We decided to waste to more time, so we just carried the bags to the platform. As the three musketeers made their way to their platform, they turned around and said their goodbyes.
       Mrs. C and Mr. C held in their tears. They hugged each other and moved on. Alain broke down completely.
      "I'm gonna miss you guys!!"Alain cried.
      "It'll be alright Alain. We'll see each other again. Don't worry."said Ririna as she embraced him.
      "Yeah Alain. We'll see each other again. Don't cry."said Scarlett, as she embraced him after Ririna.
      "Yeah, don't be a cry baby."Alex laughed,.but gave him a hug.
      "Okay."Alain sniffled. As the three musketeers stood in front of him, he broke down once more. "Oh! To sad!" Alain buried his head into my shoulder. I awkwardly patted his back.
     "There, there."I said. He wiped his eyes and nose and stood up straight.
     "Well, I'll see you later, reading buddy!"said Scarlett. I put out my hand for a handshake, but she went in for a hug anyways. As she pulled away, Alex came up to me.
      "We didn't get to prank Alain. So I'll be back!"said Alex as she hugged me.
      "That's right. I guess we will have a reason to come back."said Ririna as she gave me a hug after Alex. They waved goodbye as they stepped into their platform and onto their plane.
       "Goodbye!"we yelled. The plane took off shortly after.
       "I'm gonna miss them."said Alain.
       "Yeah. Me too."I responded.

       "So...what did they say about pranking me?"

"....."