Chapter Ten: It Was A Misunderstanding...

Marin's POV
After Chatte Noire left, Selena came into my room, wrapped with a towel. I stared at her, eyes wide opened. "Get out."I said. Selena grabbed my arm, and pushed me out of the room.
She slammed the door and went to change. I went to a cupboard downstairs and grabbed a towel. I ran up the stairs and entered the shower. I took a good 10 minutes to bathe. I wrapped the towel around my waist and went to my room.
I opened the door, thinking that Selena was finished changing. But,boy...was I wrong. She was still changing. My mouth flew open. "Oh my God!! I'm so sorry!" I didn't get to finish my sentence because Selena kicked me in the face so hard, I flew back.
"GET OUT!!!!" she yelled. She grabbed her grey sweater and ran out the room, and into the bathroom.
"Didn't have to kick me so hard..."I said to myself. I got up from the ground and walked into the room, my head hanging in shame. I sighed.
"To think you would do something like that"said a voice. I turned around and saw Tikki.
"I didn't think she would still be changing."I groaned.
"Okay then. You should go talk to her and apologize."she said.
"Okay. I'll do it right now." I said walking out the door and shutting it. "Right after I change." I said walking back in. Tikki nodded and flew out of the window.
I pushed my legs into my black pants. I grabbed my white vest and threw it on and slipped my feet into my red ladybug socks. My broad shoulders hung out of the plain, white vest.
I flung open the door, and ran to the bathroom. As I reached, I started pounding on the door. "Selena! Selena!"I shouted. "Come out! I want to talk to you!!" After a few minutes, she decided to open the door. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom.
"Explain why you were being a peeping Tom."she said, with a demonic voice.
"It was an accident. I thought you were finished changing. And also, the door was unlocked, so I did assume you were finished. And...I'm sorry."I said, and meant every word.
"And why should I forgive you?"she asked.
"Because, I want to spend as much time with you. You're leaving in two days Selena. TWO DAYS. You won't be back for four years. I want to spend these two days like it depended on my life. I don't want us both to hate each other when you leave."I said.
"You're right. I did forget to lock the door. And...I guess in a sense, it's payback for licking you."she said.
"Okay, you didn't have to bring that up."I said, completely grossed out at the thought. She just laughed. She kept laughing until her eyes started to move up and down, down and up. Did she seriously just realize what I was wearing?
"Okay...it's 5:41. You should go and finish change."she said, pointing at the door. I rolled my eyes, and turned on my heel towards the door. When, suddenly, a hand grabbed hold of my arm. I spun around and saw Selena, nose to nose with me.
She grasped both sides of my face and kissed me, which surprised me. It last for at least two minutes, until I heard a knock on the door. I quickly pulled away from Selena.
"Selena? Marin? Is anyone in there?"asked a voice. Uh oh. It was my mom. I didn't know if I should talk or Selena. Selena probably knew what I was thinking, as she was the one who talked.
"Yeah? It's Selena!"she said, with her eyes on me, and a smirk growing on her face.
"Okay. Dear? Have you seen Marin?"asked my mom, from behind the door.
"No...he probably went out for something. I'm sure he'll be right back!"said Selena.
"Okay. Well he better hurry. His friends are here to pick you guys up."said my mom. My mouth dropped. "Bye."
"Bye..."responded Selena. As soon as the footsteps ended, and my was out of hearing us, Selena talked. "They came to pick us up!?"
"I don't know. I thought we were supposed to meet up with them."I said. Selena sighed.
"Well hurry up. Wouldn't want to keep them waiting, do we?"she asked.
"No...I'll go and change. See yah."I said.
I ran out the bathroom so I could change into my movie clothes. I was about to turn the corner to my room, when I suddenly bounced into someone.
I rubbed my head. "Sorry."I apologized.
"Marin! We've been looking for you for ages!"exclaimed the voice. As I looked up, I saw Alain.
"Heh...sorry man. I'll try and get ready next time...and be less clumsy."I said, standing up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up.
"I hope so! And...you should go put on your shirt quickly. Everyone's in the living room. Oh! And Nathalie's joining us."he said. I nodded and smiled. We walked around the corner and I was about to head into my room, when a voice called.
"Did you find him Alain?" Asked the voice. It sounded like Rose. I quickly grabbed my white jersey and threw it on, along with my brown jacket. We were running a little behind schedule, so I didn't bother brushing my hair.
I ran down the stairs and into the living room. "Sorry guys! Totally my fault!"I apologized. Everyone just stared at me. I laughed nerviously, until I thought it was getting too weird. "Okay...what are you staring at!?"I asked.
Nina snickered. But finally, she spoke. "When did you start wearing lip stick?"
"What?" I asked. Nina pointed to a nearby mirror. I buried my eye brows. I walked over to the mirror and checked my reflection. There, plastered all over my lips, was red lipstick. I squealed. I ran over to the sink and dashed water onto the lipstick.
I grabbed a paper towel and used it to rub off all the redness. Once I knew it was all gone, I returned to the living room, and slumped onto the couch, groaning. "Well... Where's Selena? We're about to leave."said Rose, standing up from her seat.
"Don't know. I'll go get her."I said, jumping out of my seat, and walking to the bathroom.
"And this time...maybe you should properly introduce us?"suggested Alain. I nodded and walked to the bathroom. As I reached, I tried to open the door, but it was locked. I silently pounded on the door.
"Selena? You in there?"I asked.
"Yeah...I'm here."she replied.
"Come on out. We're getting ready to leave."I said.
"Okay. I'm coming out."she said, as she unlocked and opened the door. She walked out with a grey sweater and pink skirt, complimented by her black leggings and brown boots.
"You look beautiful."I said, as I noticed her hair in a fish tail.
"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." She said,as she swept my dark blue hair to the side. Showing off my blue eyes. "You have really long eyelashes."
"Heh... you're not the first person to say that."I said. It was true. Nathalie was the first person to tell me I had long eyelashes. "Come on. I haven't had the chance to introduce you yet." I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the living room.