Chapter 1

Sang wasn't sure what to feel as she looked at the beautiful yet creepy mansion, she had never lived in a mansion before and she wasn't sure what to make out of this chance that she was getting.

Should she happy? Or scared? She wasn't sure but she hoped that she won't see any ghosts here, she had been seeing them since she was three and it had never been a fun experience.

Her family didn't know that she still saw them, when they initially heard her talking they thought she was having her imaginary friends and she was talking to them, but than one day her mother got fed up of her and decided to beat this idea out of her.

Sang shuddered as she recalled that day, her mother had nearly beaten her to death that time and later locked her in the dark closet with no food and water for 3 days and night...

"Get the stuff in and start the cleaning whore !" Sang was snapped out of her thoughts as he mother spat the words at her before moving in. Marie followed their parents in while Sang was left out to get the suitcases in.

The movers had already moved their stuff in and for that she was thankful, now she just had to unpack all the stuff. Sang pulled a suitcase up the stairs as she watched her father come out.

"Sang, the movers have already set up everything just put the suitcases in the rooms and than get your room set, start with the dinner, the groceries are in the fridge. Please don't disturb your mother, I'm leaving for work now. " After giving all the orders her father left, Sang watched her father leave, that's what he always does, leaves her without even a good bye.

She put all the suitcases in the respective rooms one after another and than went to look for her room. Her mother had already said where her room was so Sang pushed open the small door, the room originally seemed to be for servants of the family.

Sang had a huge smile on her face, this was an actual room and not a supply closet where she had to sleep on a futon, to anyone it might not seem much but to her it was her first actual room and she was happy about it

She put the small old pink duffle bag in the corner since there was no actual closet present there and opened the small chest that held her things, the movers must have left it here, she looked and found some books, her stereo and some old clothes along with some other old stuff.

She kept the stereo near her window, and moved out of her room to the kitchen to make dinner. Sang shook her head as she refused to acknowledge the fact that since the moment she had entered she had felt eyes on her.

It was ridiculous to even think about so she decided to just go on with her work. If mother saw her lazing around it won't be good for her, she would definitely punish her.

************************************

North looked at all the boys who had gathered around in the study, "this is ridiculous, we just scared away those fuckers just a while ago. " He grumbled as he folded his arms and cursed the real estate agent who was so adamant on selling their home.