Love Potion Accident (Hogwarts AU)

For: Yuri-o-n-ice

Sorry if it's not what you expected, but I tried my best.

------------------------------------------------
[TYPE]

One-Shot

(Hufflepuff! Varian x Female/Male! Reader)

Hogwarts AU
(Tangled/Big Hero 6 Crossover)

-----------------------------------------------

[NOTE]

I hope you guys enjoy. I tried to make it so you can be in any Hogwarts house you want and try to make it a male and female role for the reader.

-----------------------------------------------

A scarlet and gold Quidditch uniform is hung back up into a large wooden wardrobe and a tie is hung loosely around the wearer's neck. A hand runs through black fluffy hair and a deep sigh leaves their lips.

This was Hiro Hamada. Seeker of Gryffindor Quidditch team.

Hiro closes his wardrobe, but his eyes widen and he screams, jumping away. “GAH!”

Another student from a different house wore the colors yellow and black. A Hufflepuff student named Varian.

“Dude! Varian, how do you keep getting in here?!” Hiro ties his tie.

Varian grins smugly, “Simple. I just wait until someone comes in or out OR I memorize the secret knocks when a Gryffindor goes in.” His expressions suddenly falls with a desperate look in his blue eyes. “I need you to help me ask someone out!” He holds his hands together.

Hiro stares at his Hufflepuff friend before bursting out in laughter. “Wh-what? Dude, you are asking the wrong person. How would I know how to do that? Why not ask Karmi?” He stick his tongue out in disgust at the name.

Varian's cheeks blush lightly, “Gryffindors are brave for one! And second? Karmi would make things worse!!”

“Okay, okay.” Hiro runs his hand down his face, “I can't believe I'm helping you with this. Who's the one you want to ask out?”

You run a hand through your hair while writing down notes for your favorite class though you kept getting distracted by your friends. Sometimes you had laugh or add in a joke of your own while working.

“(___)? Varian, you know you can just go up and talk to thEM!” Hiro is yanked away from the Great Hall entrance.

“That's the problem! I know it was easy working in classes and school stuff with them, but not a normal conversation.” Varian bites his lip, “I never expected to fall in love with (___), actually I never expected for this to happen during school.”

Hiro pats Varian's shoulder, “Varian, you're overreacting about this whole thing. It's a simple yes or no situation.”

“I got it!” Varian grins.

“Aaaand you're not listening again.” Hiro huffs.

“A small note with a yes or no answer with my question, then I won't have to face them personal.” Varian drags his Gryffindor friend to the basement of Hogwarts where his Hufflepuff Common Room was located.