When He Shows Affection

[TYPE]

Scenario/Moment

----------------------------------------------

[NOTE]

Just something cute and sweet to bring up your moods. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

The doors to the library slightly creaks open and closes silently before footsteps softly pat against the floor. Someone leans onto the table beside you.

You take a look and see Varian holding his head in his hands and he's smiling innocently.

“What?” You chuckle sheepishly.

“Nothing.” He replies.

You shake your head softly and go back to reading.

“Hey, (___)?”

When you look back to Varian, you squeak when he holds your face and squishes your cheeks together.

“You're so cute!” He coos.

You immediately turn red and you try to glare at him. “V-Varian!”

Varian blinks and tries not to squeal. His blue eyes widen at your cuteness, “You are too adorable.” He nuzzles his nose on yours, clearly showing you his affection.

“Stoooop!” You barely get out through your squished cheeks.

When you two would be alone and when no one was looking, Varian could be extremely affectionate and he would bring out his lovable side. You enjoyed it….to a point, but sometimes Varian would do it to annoy you.

Varian pouts and hugs your head, “Why? You're just too darn adorable.” He laughs when you growl a little. “You know you love me.”

He was right.

You huff and hug him around his middle, relaxing into his hold.

Varian leaves a small loving kiss to your forehead. “I love you, (___). So, so, so much.”

With the roll of your eyes, you place a soft kiss near his lips and smile. “I love you too, Varbear.”

He grins and this time he muffled squeal, pinching your cheeks, “So cute!”

You whine, “VARIAN!”

“I can't help it that I love you.” Varian laughs and pulls you up to embrace you tightly. He sighs happily when you hug him again because he loved your hugs and he loved hugging you. “So I'll say it again.”

You feel Varian tilt your head by your chin.

“I love you, Beautiful.” He smiles faintly, but gazes at you lovingly.

You blush lightly and hold his face in your hands, “I know.” You two began to lean in, but you pinch his cheeks and smirk. “I love you too, You Adorable Alchemist!” You coo.

Now it was time for Varian's face to turn red and to the tips of his ears. “(___)!!” He whines when you squish his cheeks.

“Now who's the cutesy one? Awww, so adorable!” You giggle at Varian's attempt to pull away.

Varian pouts, “(___)! After all the love I show, you betray me?”

“Noooope.” You boop his nose and giggle, “I just turn the tables and showing you how much I love you.” This time, you pull Varian into a full kiss.

He melts at the touch of your soft lips on his own. Just as he was going yo enjoy it more, he felt you poke his side and he pulls away. “Hey.” His eyes widen at your mischievous expression. “No. No, no, no, no.”

You poke his side again and he squeaks.

“Quit it!” He holds back a laugh.

You go to tickle him and Varian takes off running while you behind him.

“Stay away from me!”

“You know you love  me!”

“Not now!”

“Get back here and love me!”

Both your laughter echoes around the castle hallways.