Possibilities (Varian x Shy! Reader)

I decided this oneshot is shall be the one requested by Azucena2602 . Sorry if it isn't what you expected.

-------------------------------------------------------------

[TYPE]:

One-Shot

(Varian x Shy! Reader)

-----------------------------------------------------------

The lovely day held so much beauty of spring colors. Of course it depends on where you lived and this place was always green. Butterflies and bees flew here and there along with birds chirping joyfully.

It was all so peaceful.

"RUDIGER PUT THAT DOWN!"

Varian runs around chasing his raccoon friend who has pieces of important notes for his experiment.

Rudiger chitters and drops it before going to play with cork that's left on the floor.

The young teen picks up the notes and sighs. "I guess we could use a break." He walks out of his lab and goes to head out the front door, but stops.

A wrapped gift sat on the doorstep.

Varian picks it up and the name tag has his name written on it. He glances around and opens it.

In the box, he pulled out a hand made wooden flower. It was a little childish like of the shape, but it was a flower.

"Huh. I wonder who this is from?"

He shrugs and goes back inside to put the wooden flower away.

The next day, Varian's father had him start on his chores early in the morning. He was outside in the fields and pouting the whole time.

"Varian! Lunch is ready." His father called out.

"Finally." Varian runs back and goes up the stairs to the front door, only to stop again.

Another wrapped gift.

He picks it up and takes it inside after reading his name was on it again.

"Hey, Dad. Did anyone come by this morning?"

Quirin looks to his son and notices the gift. "No. I was in and out of the house until now."

Varian hums and opens it to find a tiny and perfectly homemade vase that's in a shape of a triangular beaker. The outside was painted like it had chemicals in it.

The next day, it was the same.

A gift on the doorstep, no one around, even Varian set up a trap, but it never went off.

This gift was a small Rudiger plushie. Of course it was hand made, so it was so perfect, but Varian could tell they tried their best to make it look like Rudiger.

"That's it!" Varian slams his fist on the table in determination. "I'm staying up ALL night and day to see who is leaving these gifts." He turns to Rudiger, "We have to catch them."

Rudiger tilts his head.

That night Varian had a good look out point of the front door on top of the house. He had a telescope beside him and had a trap ready. This time with the pull of the string.

A dark figure made its way from the village and up to the front door.

"Yes!" Varian pulls the string as pink goo traps the person.