For Good (Varian x Male! Reader)

[TYPE]:

One-Shot [2/3]

(Singing Ahead)

-----------------------------------------------------

[QUICK SUMMARY]:

Varian had fallen head over heels in love with the Baker's Adopted Son. Although, Cass has other plans to see how far the Baker's Adopted Son will go for Varian. To see if Varian has finally found his true love.

-----------------------------------------------------

“No WAY! Varian this is the most coolest place I have ever seen!” (____) ran back and forth in Varian's lab, examining things, mainly the inventions. Of course he had his skates on while admiring it all.

Varian grins sheepishly and quite modest about the whole thing, “Ah, it's no big deal. It's just where I go to work with what I'm passionate about.” His gaze kept moving to (____)’s skates.

The young man noticed and grins, “Do you want to try them?”

Immediately, Varian waves his hands no, “Oh, no, no, no! I was just examining them.”

(____) takes off the skates and hands it to Varian, “Here. Look at them, then try them on.” He walks away to look at the wall with Varian's many papers on calculations. Honestly, (____) didn't know that Varian was smarter than he.

Varian was fascinated with the craftsmanship, slightly heavy, but that was because of the wheels. The detail on them were nice too, making it look like regular boots. “How did you come up with this?”

“Well, running wasn't fast enough if I was late for a delivery, so I made plans for something fast to ride, but it was all a failure because I didn't have the supplies for it. So I decided something small, which brings me back during winter where I seen the Princess and her friends skating on ice.” He slams his hand on a table and the table broke. (____) blinks and grimaces as all sorts of vials break. “Uh….sorry.”

Varian laughs and shrugs, “That table wasn't properly fixed. I just didn't patch it up well. Continue.”

“Oh yeah. Then I said, ‘THAT'S IT!’ I took off back home and began to work. Of course I had help from Feldspar the shoemaker, Xavier at the Blacksmith, and the jewelry maker to make perfectly and accurate sized wheels.”

It felt amazing to watch (____) ramble and Varian was listening, but he could help to go off into a daydream. Every once in awhile when (____) would look at him, he would nod in reply which made (____) satisfied with Varian's answers.

“Wait! What are you doing?” Varian snaps out of it when he realized he's in a chair with (____) slipping on the skates.

“I ask if you wanted to try them and you yes, well you nodded, but it was a yes.” (____) smirks and laces up the skates.

Varian blushed at the action and avoids staring at the young man in front of him. If he did ask (____) to be his what? Boyfriend? Would it sound weird to him? It sounded weird to himself. Varian starts to panic and runs his hands over his face. How was he going bring this whole thing up to (____)?

“You okay?”

Varian squeaks at the closeness of (____)’s face and tries to get up. “GAH!!!” His feet flies up off the floor and he falls backwards, forgetting that (____) put the skates on him.