Bewitched (Varian x Vampire! Reader) Pt.2

[WARNING]:

Small Lime Near End.

Start of Lime and End of Lime = X×X

You can skip the part with the 'X×X' if you want, it won't mess with how the one-shot goes.

-------------------------------

[TYPE]:

Long One-Shot

Part (2/2)

--------------------------------

[SUMMARY]:

The She-Vampire, (___), is back to take Varian for her personal food supply. Unfortunately, what she thought was her lucky catch was also unlucky.

-------------------------------

“Varian~....”

Varian's eyes opened tiredly after being woken up from hearing someone calling his name. It was dark in the bedroom, except for the moonlight lighting up parts of the room. There was nothing unusual and everything was in place, so Varian turned to lay on his back.

Movement on ceiling above him made his eyes focus more and he gasped.

Before Varian could yell, a body quickly moved to sit on top of him and their hand covered his mouth.

Varian's heart thumped rapidly in his chest and the cold hand against his lips pushed down more when he whimpered. He shook when he heard her voice draw out quietly.

“Shhh~....” With her heightened hearing, the female vampire listened for the boy's father. Nothing but soft snores. Her red eyes shift to the boy that she has pinned. “Do you remember who I am?”

Varian nods the best he could. It was (___). Her name was etched in his mind from the last encounter, but he couldn't remember much when his dad had found him.

(___) felt her mouth water at Varian's sweet scent and she leans down to nuzzle his neck, causing him to flinch. Her fangs grazed his skin and she could hear his heart beat more quickly again. “Calm down. I hate to put under my spell again.”

He needed to call for his dad. Varian began struggling under (___) and he tried to pull her off him, but she was stronger.

“Stop.” She commanded, but Varian had shut his eyes and continued to struggle. Her temper flared and she immediately bit onto his neck.

Muffled screams came from Varian at the sudden pain in his neck.

The red liquid washed down (___)’s throat and she melted into bliss at the taste. She could feel Varian's struggles slowing down as she continued to feed. It was going to be hard to stop and at some point she would have to pull away before he lost too much blood.

Varian's head began to spin along with his vision getting hazy. His muscles felt weak and he just laid there while the cold hand was moved to cup the side of his face.

Finally, (___) pulled away and licked the wound so it closed. This was her most favorite and lucky catch, one that she must keep close to her. “Varian, look at me.”

The way her voice sounded inviting almost made Varian want to look, but he kept his gaze away.

Varian~, you're okay.” (___) coaxed and gently brushed her thumb on his cheek.