Forget-Me-Nots (Varian x Older! Reader) Pt.1

[TYPE]:

One-Shot

Parts: 1/2

----------------------------------------------------

[INFO]:

(H/c) = Hair Color

You're the same age and height as Cassandra.

---------------------------------------------------

“Hey! Wait up!” Varian yells and catches up with Rapunzel, Eugene, and Cassandra. “What are you guys up to?”

Rapunzel smiles and skips in her steps, “Oh you're not gonna believe this, but Cassandra’s childhood friend is going to be visiting Corona!”

“Let's hope she's not so cold-hearted like Cassandra.” Eugene crosses his arms.

Cass rolls her eyes, “She wouldn't tolerate you, Fitzherbert. That's a fact.”

They make it to the docks as a ship comes into view, most likely from another neighboring kingdom from across seas.

Varian stood there beside Cass before sighing a bit. He gave up on trying to ‘Win’ her affection or at least admiration, but it ended once Cassandra told him she wasn't interested in him in that way.

Once the ship docked, many people were walking off and heading to the village though the last person stood out more than the others.

Varian’s blue eyes widen at the one who stood proudly on the boardwalk.

You adjust the sword on your back and throw over a bag on your shoulders. The ocean breeze gently moving your (h/c) hair. It seemed to be perfectly flowing in the young Alchemist’s eyes, but in reality you annoyingly swat your hair away.

“(____)!” Cass calls.

You go over to her and smile warmly, “Cassie!” Your arms wrap around Cass as she does the same.

“This is so cute!” Rapunzel says.

At the voice of the Princess, you immediately pull away and bow in respect to her with a serious expression. “Princess Rapunzel.”

Rapunzel giggles, “Rapunzel is fine. No need to bow either.”

You clear your throat, “Sorry. Force of habit.” Your eyes shift to Eugene and raise a brow, “Oh…..Rider is your….boyfriend?”

Eugene seems offended, “Fitzherbert. EUGENE Fitzherbert.”

“You're still Flynn Rider in my book, besides I didn't ask your name.” You roll your eyes and pick up the big trunk beside you with one arm. “So. Where-”

Rapunzel realizes Varian hasn't said anything then pulls him in front of her, “Oh and this is Varian! He's our alchemist expert!”

Varian freezes in place like he's been caught doing something. He slightly looks up at you since you were Cassandra’s height and your intimidating posture while you look down at him made him gulp.

You grin, “Cute. It's nice to meet you, Varian.”

“My name's Varian.”

All of you stare at him and his face flushes red along with the tips of his ears. You could tell he was very embarrassed, so you didn't want this little cutie to feel anymore embarrassed.