Rooftop Dinner (Chibi! Varian x Chibi! Reader)

[TYPE]:

Scenario/Very Short

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chibi Varian hums to himself while walking by the castle walls late at night.

“HA! Heya!”

He stops and immediately climb up on the rooftop of someone's home to look over the castle walls.

“Ah!” Chibi Varian’s eyes have hearts in them.

In the courtyard was Chibi Cassandra practicing her swordsmanship. She swung her sword and everything was so graceful in Varian's eyes.

“Eek!” He squeals and continues to fanboy over Cassandra.

Chibi You happened to walk by and hear Chibi Varian from above you. “Hm?” You climb up and watch him squealing at Chibi Cass. You tap your chin as an idea pop into your head.

In your head, you imagine Varian loving a rooftop dinner and giving you a kiss in appreciation.

“Eeeee!” You blush and grin happily.

You zoom around gathering ingredients and Chibi Rapunzel happened to watch you zoom back and forth to the castle kitchens.

Once you have everything set up behind Varian, you whine when you realize you had nothing to boil the Spaghetti.

“Haah!”

You look to see Chibi Rapunzel is proudly gesturing to her makeshift stove. “Eee!” You squeal and get to work.

With flap of a table cloth, a table is magically set up for two people.

Chibi Varian sighs dreamily, still watching Cassandra.

Chibi Rapunzel had on a Chef's Hat as she helps with mixing the rest of the ingredients for the spaghetti.

You have mittens on and pick up the pot of spaghetti and happily spin around with it.

“Um.” Chibi Rapunzel taps your hand and points up.

You look and see the pot was in the air. “Huh? Augh! AHHH!” You panic and run over to catch it. Once you do, you feel something burning your face and hands. “AHHHH!”

You throw up the hot pot and blow on your hands to cool it off.

Chibi Rapunzel watches the spaghetti spill out and she waves her arms at you. “Ah!”

You blink and look up. Your eyes widen and dodge the pot, “Eugh!”

Suddenly, something extremely hot falls onto your head. The spaghetti.

“AUGH!” You scream and run around to get it off.

Chibi Varian still has hearts in his eyes while watching Cass.

Rapunzel yells when you trip and land right on the fire.

“AHHHHH!” You shoot off and roll with smoke coming off you. You knocked over the table and stop right in front of Varian.

“Hm?” Chibi Varian turns to see you're covered in spaghetti and reaching out to him like you were going to scare him. “Huh?” He tilts his head and raises a brow.

“Hmmm!” You whine in embarrassment.

Chibi Varian sees Chibi Rapunzel as she waves sheepishly. “Hmmm….” He grins awkwardly and waves to you and her before walking off.

“Ooh!” You fall backwards on the ground and whine in defeat.

Chibi Rapunzel walks over and gently pats your arm in reassurance.