Vamparian x Reader

It wasn't that long being a vampire and it had some perks, though the only bad thing about it?

Immorality.

Sure it was fun after while, but it got lonely.

It was hard making sure no one would remember being the monster. Varian didn't mean to become one, but an experiment went wrong and here he was.

A vampire or as Eugene Fitzherbert would joke; Vamparian.

Princess Rapunzel had offered a part of the land for Varian to own in his name and helped with building a small castle, since he couldn't be in daylight anymore. That left for Varian to choose who would be allowed to work for him, people to trust, which was difficult.

No, Varian did not sleep in a coffin. He felt no need to be like those cliché stories and it sounded idiotic to him.

A king sized bed with heavy and dark curtains around it worked well.

Unfortunately for Varian, it was down to one person who he trusted to work for him after many years. That was Cassandra. She was good at going out in the daylight to grab supplies and such.

“Whoa! Look at all this stuff! I thought they said it was abandoned.” A teen's voice rings out, catching Varian's attention.

“Guys, we shouldn't be here. Someone probably lives here and that would mean we're breaking in.”

Varian frowns deeply. Intruders, even worse, trespassers. He snaps his fingers as a raccoon with bat like wings flies down next to him. “Try to give them a scare.”

He couldn't part with Rudiger, so he made him immortal.

Varian waited for the screams and once they came, he couldn't help, but laugh about it. He had fun sometimes, especially scaring people. So, he'd be a little evil at times just to put a smile on his face.

From his window, he watched the teens running out of his home and they climbed over the heavy gates.

“Guys?”

Varian cocks a brow at the slightly panicked voice he picked up from his heightened hearing. Someone was still in his home and Varian smirks. He wouldn't mind having a little fun. With a swish of his cape, a transformed into a bat and flew out of the room.

You peaked in every room downstairs, not hearing or seeing your friends. This place was cleaned spotless, so you were cautious on how you moved, knowing very well someone lived here and they might be asleep.

“This isn't funny. I told you guys someone might live here.” You say not too loudly, hoping one of your friends pop out somewhere.

No luck.

Maybe upstairs?

“Lost?”

You nearly jump out of your skin at the voice echoing around you. At that, you knew your friends most likely left you like always. You take off running to the front doors.

Varian flies up and transforms back on top of the staircase and he smirks, jumping to casually slide down the rails. He lays there and his red eyes glimmering in amusement when you nearly slip on the slick floors.

You stare at him in shock. This wasn't real, no it should not be real.

Varian hops onto the floor and walks toward you. He snickers when you take off the opposite direction from him. “A lovely game of cat and mouse.”

You go into a room and lock the door. Your heart is pounding and you back up, only to bump into someone behind you. You freeze up in fear when a gloves hand brush back your hair and you shut your eyes at the feeling of someone taking a whiff of your neck.