Curiosity Killed The Cat (Chibi! Varian x Chibi! Reader)

[TYPE]:

Scenario/Very Short

------------------------------------------------------------

“Hmhmhm.” You smile and write your feelings you have for Chibi Varian. You're laying on your stomach with your legs swinging cheerfully while laying on the grass.

You began to daydream of Chibi Varian. He winks at you in a flirtatious manner.

You fangirl and jump up with hearts all around you. “Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm!”

Chibi Varian wondered where you were after stopping by your home then spots you squealing over something and notices a letter with a heart. He hides behind a tree and thinks. “Hm.”

In his thought bubble, his mind immediately went to a mysterious guy and you putting the letter on a table, while he snatched it.

“Hehe!” Chibi Varian grins mischievously.

He follows you into town and you place the letter down to daydream again before picking it up to hug it.

Chibi Varian is hiding behind a stand and feels around for the letter. A random bird lands and thinks his fingers are worms. It starts pecking his hand.

“Dah!!” He holds his hand in pain.

You make your way to the castle garden and wave to Chibi Rapunzel and Chibi Eugene. You sigh dreamily, hoping Chibi Varian will love you like those two.

Chibi Varian peaks around a plant then rushes over to hide in giant pot.

You hear a click and look back, but don't see anything. So you shrug and continue walking.

Chibi Varian pops up and sighs in relief, then tries to get out of the pot. “Eh. Hmph!” The pot falls over with him. “Ugh!” He blinks and struggles.

The wind picked up at that moment and blows, causing Varian to roll away. “Ahhh!”

You sat at the fountain in down and hugging the love letter close.

Chibi Varian has a fishing pole and standing on the roof near you. He reels it then throws the hook, aiming for the letter.

Unfortunately, it misses and goes past you.

He reels it in fast and a cat swings onto his face. Chibi Varian holds it away and blinks. The cat growls in irritation. He grins sheepishly at the cat and rubs his head.

The cat holds up it's claws and scratching him.

“Augh!” Chibi Varian falls backwards with scratches on him.

Your last stop was sitting on the bridge above the water and smiling lovingly at the letter.

“Rrrr!!!” Chibi Varian gets up as a rope magically appears and he was done with sneaking to get the letter that made you happy. He ties the rope around his waist and swings off the roof.

You hear something and look in that direction. “Huh?” You tilt your head at Chibi Varian who was swinging right at you.

Right when he reached for the letter, you just leaned back and he went past you.

His big blue eyes widen when he swings back towards a wall. “Augh!” He slams into it and slides down, bouncing off a tarp of a stand and splashes in the water.

You stare where he splashed and you look at your letter before puffing in doubt. You crumble up the paper and toss it before leaving.

Chibi Varian comes up and immediately spots the crumbled letter floating near him. “Ooo!” He laughs in triumph and picks it up.

Uncrumpling it, he grins and goes to read it.

The words were all smeared into a ink mess from the water.

“OH!”

Chibi Varian falls back into the water.