King Varian (Ice Skater! Varian x Reader)

[TYPE]:

One-Shot

------------------------------------------------------

[NOTE]:

Just something to lighten the mood and it's in first point of view. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------

I'll be honest here.

I didn't know much about figure skating, let alone, I never even liked being on ice. I despise it. Though…… There is one thing I love about the whole ordeal.

The Skaters.

More specifically; The Daring Team.

They consisted of four males and their daring tricks upon the ice especially when they perform in front of everyone.

The Kings of Ice.

Hiro and Hiccup were part of the team that love to take flight on the ice. They handle all the jumps perfectly.

The last two of the team, were Jack and….Varian. They have perfection on looking handsome and gracefully while gliding on the ice. One thing they always have is the look in their blue eyes. They seem like they're in another world as they perform.

That made their performances more magical and just beautiful.

I was lucky to have saved enough money for one of their competitions nearby.

One more thing about the Kings of Ice, are their significant others. The Queens of Ice.

I loved watching them too.

Elsa, Astrid, and Gogo.

They would always partner up with their Kings, though I always notice Varian would be a solo performance.

He use to be with Cassandra, but it seems that she quit for some odd reason.

I felt a sense of anxiousness when I noticed I had arrived early to the Ice Rink. Only a few people scattered here and there in the seats. I take front row seat near the entrance to see the action closer.

I sniff and groan. I hated when my nose runs when it's cold. I pull my beanie down more and fix my scarf to cover my nose.

It was winter and it didn't help that it was cold inside the Ice Rink.

I take out my phone and decide to browse the internet, waiting for the performance to start. I hear the sound of skates coming to a stop on front of me, but don't look up. It was probably a skater who was taking a break. Finally, I take a quick glance and my eyes meet sky blue ones.

Within a second, they skate off.

My cheeks were blushing and I felt so embarrassed, yet happy.

Was Varian staring at me?

I glance around the area and gulp when I see no one else sitting by me. “Okay (____). Calm down.” I say to myself.

Soon a lot more people began to fill the seats around the outside of the ice rink and I kept trying to warm my hands. So much for buying gloves then leaving them at home.

“Excuse me, Miss?”

One the girls that works the cafe shop inside this building is smiling happily and her long blonde hair in a braid. In her hands, she held a foam cup decorated with snowflakes on it and marshmallows were piled high with a candy cane stuck in the side.