Give The Angel Her Due (Varian x Villain! Reader)

[TYPE]:

(Oneshot/Scenario)

Varian x Villain! Reader

-----------------------------------------------------------

[SUMMARY]:

You didn't think much when you find a blank book at a thrift store which barred the name Tangled the Series on the front.

You start to write your story when you're suddenly in your story with the book still with you.

Whatever you wrote it happened.

You were in control of this world.

Now Dreams Do Come True.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[AUTHOR'S NOTE/IDEA]

I love Bendy and the Ink Machine and I happened to stumble upon Alice's Tango.

So while I listened to this song, this idea appeared.

The idea also came from Cia from Hyrule Warriors.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------

Varian sat in the stone wall cell with the iron bars mocking him that freedom was a step away. His raccoon companion lay asleep next to him, but he looks up when the metal door of the cell block opens with a creak.

Heavy footsteps come up to his cell doors and the gold armored guards stood there. They unlock the bars before going in and forcefully pick him up.

"What? No cuffs?" Varian huffs, but they don't answer him and shove him forward.

"Just walk and don't even think about running."

Rudiger jumps in Varian's arms so Varian held him close, seeming suspicious.

Another guard leads the way once they go into the castle corridors. Varian had the urge to run for freedom, but the amount of curiosity was greater, especially when they were heading for the stairs to go up.

"Where are we going?" Varian says with annoyance laced in his voice.

They answer when they get to the top of the tallest tower. "Your new cell."

Varian expression is sour.

The door is held open and the royal guards keep Varian blocked, so the only way is inside the room.

The young alchemist held the most confused look on his adorable face. Hesitantly, he took a step in and glances back when the door is slammed and locked behind him.

Those beautiful sky blue eyes scan around the room, which is a fairly large bedroom.

The neatly fixed king sized bed sat against the wall with dark blue velvet drapes hanging above it. The sheets were white silk and a fluffy blanket to top it off.

The rest of the room held a desk with writing utensils, drawers for mostly clothing along with a big wardrobe. A shelf had litter of books and up above hung a chandelier.