I Won't Say (I'm In Love) Varian x Male! Reader

[TYPE]:

One-Shot [1/3]

(Singing Ahead)

-----------------------------------------------------

[QUICK SUMMARY]:

Varian had fallen head over heels in love with the Baker's Adopted Son. After the scenario with Cass and the whole bad thing he's done in the past, his heart is at war with his brain's judgement.

-----------------------------------------------------

The bell above the door jingled in cheery tune as customers of all ages went in and out. The smell of pastries and fresh warm bread waffled inside, causing a very comfortable atmosphere.

Trays of heavy dough were slipped into the oven and others were taken out. Customers waited patiently, especially the ladies had no mind as long as they kept staring at the young man working. The Baker's adopted son and he brought in a lot of customers just by a warm smile and kind behavior.

The young man had made an invention that were like ice skates, but these one rolled on any surface. He used these to deliver and work quickly in the shop.

"Ma'am." He holds out a basket of freshly wrapped bread to an elderly woman and skates over to hold the door open for her.

"Such a nice young man. Never lose that in yourself, (_____)."

He chuckles, "Don't worry, Ma'am. You get back home safely."

Across the street stood young teen male, very well known to everyone in Corona and Old Corona. He knew what he did was wrong and he had helped the Princess with her destiny. Unfortunately, it hardly changed the fact that people still looked to his mistakes than his good choices.

Varian sighs and looks to list his dad had given him. The last thing was bread. While making his way into the shop, he took out his money and counted to be sure he had enough.

Suddenly someone shoved his arm and caused the coins to scatter around the shop.

"Hey!" Varian cried out and tried to pick them up while some people just laughed to themselves. He cursed silently and sat there, realizing he had half of what he had before.

There was no point in getting bread now. He could ask, Cass, Eugene, or Lance to borrow money, but they still were a little bit weary about him.

Shoes on wheels stop beside Varian and he stared at the rolling shoes, it impressed him because he'd never seen anything like that before.

"You alright? Nothing hurting?"

Varian looked at the source of the voice and meet a pair of (color) eyes staring at him in concern. The (color) locks on his head were perfect and unique. Varian blinked when fingers were snapping in front of his face and he lightly blushes at the young man's soft chuckle.

"Will you be alright?" His (color) eyes looked to the coins in Varian's hands, "Were you going to buy bread?"

Varian nods and feels embarrassed at the harsh stares looking at the two.

"Come on. I'll help you." The young man grabbed Varian around his waist and lifted him up with ease.

By now the shop was nearly empty and Varian kept taking glances at the young man as he goes behind the register.

"I seen those people knock the coins from your hands, which was really rude of them. So as a consolation, I'll give you this fresh batch on the house."