EIGHTEEN: {smut} Until You Can't Walk. |REQUESTED!|

Start from the beginning

"Oh my God, Babe I'm sorry!"

I whipped my head around quickly and tilted my head.
"It's alright, but may I ask Y/N, what was that for?"

"Connor, what the hell?! What do you mea- you scared the shit out me! That's what that was for!" she rubbed her temples with her thumb and index fingers.

"I-I'm sorry, Y/N, but it's not like I haven't seen you naked before," I spoke as I shook my head because her face was definitely not the place my eyes were locked on at that moment.

"Yes, I know that you smartass," she chuckled as I smirked.
"Now I'm going to turn this water off, and you're gonna get the fuck out."

"I don't think so," I said as I didn't move.

"Well, I do think so."

I raised my eyebrows and my smirk returned onto my face before I began to take off my pants.

"Connor, what the hell are you doing now?"

"I can't get into the shower with you with all of my clothes on, can I?"

She was about to interject, but I proceeded to remove my shirt.

She quickly ran her eyes across my arms and chest while biting her lip.

"Looks like I'm not the only one that likes to stare around here."

"Shut up, Babe. You're hot, Connor and you know I can't resist you."

I looked up at her, locking our eyes.

"I don't think you can ever resist me," I joked.

"Oh, you have jokes today, huh?" she spoke while crossing her arms.

"I guess so."

"I still don't understand why this is necessary, Connor."

"Because your back is less clean than the rest of your body, so I figured you need assistance. I could also massage your neck since there are signs of tension in that area," I spoke factually.

"Bullshit," she rolled her eyes at me but continued to watch as I took off my underwear off.

I opened the glass door to the shower and I then entered. (hey guys so like if you don't have a glass door to your shower, but instead have a shower curtain, that KINDA contradicts the whole story so oops ya fancy now like me and have a glass door on your shower uwu)

I smiled at her as I asked her to turn around after I had closed the door.

"I hate you!" she laughed.

"No, you don't," I laughed along with her.

She exhaled then turned around as I picked up her body wash, squeezed it into my hands, and rubbed them together.

I began to rub perfect circles up and down her back as she began to ease up and lean back a little.

As I told her I would do earlier, I moved my hands up to her neck and applied pressure to where I detected the tension in her neck.