68

Ja to tylko tutaj zostawię, bo to chyba naprawdę nie potrzebuje komentarza po za tym, że zapewne teraz siedzi to w głowie post-IW!Steve'a:

"I remember the cold. How cold the water in the North Atlantic was. The explosion. Falling. Drowning. I sholud be dead.

I sholud be dead... 

So they told me. To this day it seems... impossible. How the war had ended. How I supposedly died. How... you... Basically, how everything and everyone I knew was gone[...] Bucky... James... you hated when I called you that... If there's a chance you made it out too... or somehow... up there... you can hear me... I just want to talk... about a time when things almost made sense to me... or more sense than now[...] Why were you the one who had to die, Bucky?

[...]I'm sorry, James, but secretly I wished you weren't there. The mission was going down in Flames and we hadn't even started, but at that exact moment, you wouldn't have belived what I was thinking about. Or maybe you would've. Mabye you would've even found it funny. That was one of you many gifts. You could "found it funny" in every situation. No matther how dire. Even in the middle of war. Especially in the middle of war. 

In hindsight it was... stupid of me. But, I couldn't get of my head than the last real coversation we had was the fight over whether or not you could go to the club. 

It's a terrible thing to have to learn.

That sometimes you don't get to say everything you need to before someone you love... dies...

- Steve Rogers, Captain America: White #1