"Once Upon A Time ..." (Olivia x Dean)

Começar do início

Sam, Dean and Castiel
Got in their car and drove away,
To solve the mystery of the ringing noise and stop the monsters to save the day!'

You looked up and watched your son listening to the story with complete attention. "You're liking the book?" You asked and he nodded his head quickly.

"YES please continue mommy!" He requested and you smiled brightly.

"Alright sugar, I'll continue. Let's see what Sam and Dean get up to!"

*****

SOMEWHERE...

Dean gasped and sat up straight all of a sudden. He felt cold and confused, he was present in an unfamiliar place... and he didn't like it at all.

"S-Sammy?" He yelled out, his voice hoarse, "Sam where are you?" Dean got up from the ground and looked around with a frown. His brother was nowhere to be seen.

"H-Hello-"

Dean stopped walking all of a sudden, his legs stuck to the ground and as much as he tried to move them, he couldn't budge. Dean groaned and pulled himself forward, only to almost fall over and hit his face.

"Dean looked around, his face went cold. He had no clue what events would unfold."

Dean turned left then right, his head moving forcefully without his own will as if someone were controlling it. He didn't realise till moments later that the loud voice was in his head.

"HELLO?!" He shouted and-

ROOOAAARRR!

"Dean watched the darkness with pure fright, he's have to father his strength and put up a fight."

Dean gulped, his hands felt sweaty and all of a sudden, the sensation in his legs came flooding back. He walked ahead with caution, squinting his eyes to make out his whereabouts in the dark room but-

THUD!

"A sword lay still on the table in front. Dean picked it up and hoped that it were not blunt."

Dean furrowed his eyebrows and instinctively did as the voice said. He gripped it tightly in his hand then lowered it.

"Dean yelled out to his brother Sam-"

"Sammy!" Dean yelled.

"-To find, but he'd have to be quick before the monster approaches behind."