7~ ⒷⒺⒶⓊⓉⒾⒻⓊⓁ

First of all: 5k views??? That's insane! Like- this book is #1 in the "Shera" tab right now so TYSM! It means the world to me! I'm so happy!!!! 💞💞💞❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭 (I'm aware it won't stay #1 forever lol)

Second:

I feel like this Chapter is kinda shitty but I'm trying to make development for Catra so I'm sorry if it's boring!

....ugh....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Catra's POV:

I sighed as I finally stopped shaking and could breath properly.

I was still shocked at my discovery but as I walked around the edge of the village I noticed I've gotten lost...

"Where am I?"

Suddenly, a hand flew to my shoulder and I jumped, quickly grabbing the hand and flipping them over me...

The person landed on the floor with a thud as they groaned....

And I glared daggers down toward them.

"There goes my hip-"

The person said as they stood up...

It seemed to be an old lady and I felt kind of guilty because she didn't look like she was trying to attack me....

I also have no idea how she's not dead from that fall or at least could not have broken a bone because wow.... I threw her hard-

"Now, Is that any way to greet Madam Razz?"

"Whom the fuck-"

She didn't let me finish as she grabbed my hand and dragged me toward a weird tent....

"Come! Sit! Sit!" She chirped as she forced me to sit down and my ears went up in alarm...

"Madam Razz has been looking forward to seeing you for a while..... yes..... you're important in Mara's life- I can feel it."

"What the heck is going on.... and who's Mara??"

She only shook her head and sighed...

"There's a lot you don't know, child. But the answers will be revealed soon."

I looked as her skeptically as I crossed my arms over my chest....

'This lady is crazy-'

She wagged her finger in my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You might not know all the answers but you have found out something important to your story..... You have made a discovery."

My eyes widened slightly as my thoughts drifted to Adora....

"How did you kno-"

"I know everything, child."

"Now, come closer..... I sense doubt in you..... but also........ fear."

Her wrinkly hands reached my cheeks as she pulled me toward her and she inspected my face...

'Wtf-'

"Why are you afraid?"

"I-I'm not afraid!!" I said defensively, as I got my head out of her grip....

"The first step to knowing everything is accepting the truth."

I stayed silent staring at her....