Chapter twenty

Hello! Sorry for the late update!

The door to shisui's room snapped so rudely open that made shisui jerk awake on the bed.

Hashirama burst inside the room none too gently and he looked almost desperately at him.

"Shisui! I'm so sorry! I just realized how rude I sounded earlier and I-" His gaze stopped on rin's unmoving form in shisui's bed. An unrecognizable look flashed through his eyes.

"Why is rin sleeping on your bed?"

Shisui gives him a long, level look. Thousands of emotions going though his chest in seconds. He really wasn't having it. For the first time he really didn't care that this was the first hokage he was about to send to hell. He was tired, sad and grouchy for being woken up so rudely.

Mito's smug look still haunting him. Seriously he had been an idiot in believing that hashirama didn't want anything to do with her. He had been married in his time-line for fuck's sake. Why had he been expecting anything different? Is clear that he cares for her. Why did he expect that his interference would have changed that? Why did he think that hashirama and him-

His eyes widened in realization.

No, no, no, no, no, no.

This was not in his plans. It was unacceptable. And completely wrong!

He was a elite shinobi! The best uchiha and shinobi of his generation. It was completely disgraceful of him.

Hashirama's eyes hardened when he didn't receive any response from him. Irritation flared up inside his chest. Seeing rin sleeping besides shisui so comfortably, so at peace and so...close. His chakra spiked up a bit unconsciously. He didn't like it. He didn't care that she and shisui were close friends.

He didn't want to see that. He didn't want to see shisui so close to her.

It was inappropriate.

He hated it.

And he hated it not knowing why he hated it.

"Shisui, I don't want to be one of those people who tells you who you can hang out with, but-"

"-good, because that has nothing to do with you."

Hashirama clenched his jaw. "Excuse me?"

Shisui looked at him, eyes hard. "Sorry, but I don't think I have to explain to you who I decide to hang out with."

He never though hashirama was someone capable of feeling things close to anger. He had always been such an optimistic person. The only time he had seen him close to that, had been when he first got out of the compound. Even right now he still couldn't believe that hashirama was the one who trashed his room. Heck, right now he couldn't believe he was seeing hashirama's eyes clouded with anger.

"Don't forget that you live under my roof shisui." He spoke in a low hiss.

Shisui froze.

Did he just...?

"And you are wrong," hashirama continued. "You do have to explain to me who you hang out with, and what you do all the time. Because as long as you live here, you follow my rules and you do as I say."

Frozen shisui could only stare at him completely incredulous.

Was this really hashirama?

Eyes narrowed, jaw clenched and body completely strong and intimating. Shisui could finally see why everyone fears this man, why he was called The God Of Shinobi. And to be honest some part of him feels slightly intimidated, and the other part of him, has his heart beating rapidly, almost in excitement inside his chest...for unknown reasons.

"I have been kind to you all along shisui. I save you. I gave you a home regardless of our clan matters, and I let rin stay. But most of all, I placed my trust in you for many things...don't make me regret it. And don't," his eyes landed on rin's form, his voice becoming hard as steel. "Push me."

He left his room after that, without even sparing him one last glance. And without him realizing, how damaged he left his and shisui's friendship.

****

Hello everyone!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Once again, sorry for the long wait, I've been busy.

Anyways, please vote and comment if you liked!

🖤🖤🖤