Chapter nineteen

Here is the next part. Enjoy!

When shisui went back home he checked on rin first. He found her sleeping on his bed, her cheeks stained with dried tears. Looking at her sadly, shisui covered her with his blanket and left the room.

Outside he leaned on the door and sighed tiredly. 'What a day' he thought. Some part of him was actually happy, he got to talk to izuna again, and actually made some progress! On the other hand, he was wondering where he was going to sleep. Rin took his bed, and being the gentleman he is, he wasn't going to kick her out. She just went through something very painful, he wasn't going to do that to her.

Besides he got to tell hashirama about izuna! Smiling big, he dashed to find the owner of this massive clan. He got a bedroom question and tale to tell!

"Hey hashi-" Unfortunately, his big smile dropped slowly at what he saw.

Long, pale and elegant fingers twirled around hashirama's silky strands of hair, like if she had been doing that for a while now. Deep brown eyes stared back to shisui's black ones with an impassive face. Her eyes held a gleam to them, as if she knew something that he didn't. And he found that he didn't like it.

Swallowing the sudden bitterness he feels in his mouth, he forced a smile.

"Sorry to interrupt," he paused briefly, only because he was trying to not stare at the way mito was touching hashirama's hair. It seemed so intimate the action. She was sitting close to him, her buttocks on the desk, and her pale fingers on the same spot he had caressed earlier on.

"Oh hey shisui," hashirama smiled big, not mindful of the fingers on his hair. "What can I do for you?"

"..sorry to interrupt." He repeated again. And because he wanted to hear what hashirama would say to this, he said, "I thought you were coming back. I was waiting for you."

Hashirama's brow furrowed and he looked apologetic. "Sorry about that, things ended up being more busy than I thought."

Shisui looked at him, really looked at him. Looked at the way he was sitting, so relaxed as if he had the time of the world. Mito at his side with her fingers still on his hair, just adding to the picture. Not papers nor scrolls were on his desk, besides just two that seemed untouched.

Yeah, he was very busy alright.

"Anyways do you need something?"

Hashirama looked at him expectantly. As if waiting for whatever he needed, so he could leave and he could go back to business. In this case, mito.

And mito seemed so laid back, so comfortable, waiting patiently for him to finish, so he could leave as well. And for one brief moment he had an ugly thought.

How would it feel to put mito on a genjutsu?

But he merely smiled back, ignoring the brief pang he felt on his chest.

"Nothing..nothing at all. Sorry to interrupt."

And when he left, he couldn't understand why he felt just as empty as when he just first got here.

<<<

Hey guys!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

What are you thoughts on this chapter??

Vote and comment if you liked!

Thank you!