Chapter Fourteen

What the hell? was the only thing that crossed over shisui's head, as he looked around the tree he thought he saw the eyes to be in. There was nothing that indicated, that someone had been there literally two seconds ago. But how can that be? He didn't imagined it. He knew he saw someone here. Whoever it was, it had to be very fast to escape him like that...faster than he was.

Feeling a little strange of just standing there, where someone was just seconds ago-and why does it feel like someone was watching him? He flickered down onto the ground and looked around. He tried to feel with his chakra any nearby presences. He found one. Right behind him. Letting out a curse, he roundhouse kick the person, without even seeing who it was. Said person, let out a cry, more out of surprise than from the pain and whatever he or she was holding dropped to the floor with a loud thud, while its body was rammed backwards. 

Shisui's eyes widened in pure horror as he notice who he kicked. It was a young girl, a plain and simple looking girl. But a girl nonetheless. He attacked a senju, he was so screwed. "I am so so sorry!" He hurried over to her, helping her get up. She surprisingly accepted his outstretched hand, and smiled reassuringly at him. Shisui didn't see it though, for he was busy trying to pick up her fallen belongings, while apologizing over and over again.  "I'm so sorry. I swear it wasn't my intention to hurt you," he hurriedly picked up her medicinal plants. "I thought it was someone else. I'm so sorry.."

"Oh my god..Y-you are-!" she covered her face with her hands. 

"I swear I'm a good uchiha!" he looked at her crying face with a panicked look. "I won't hurt you!"

"...No..T-that's not it..." she shook her head while crying silently. "I-I'm so glad..."

"...What?" shisui stared at her confused and dumbfounded. He silently stood there while he waited for her to stop crying. It was the first time that a girl cries in front of him, and he has absolutely no idea what to do. To keep it safe, he waited patiently, giving her some privacy. On the other hand, he was relief. It seems that him being a uchiha doesn't bother her, nor the kick. Which he was so deadly worried about. 

After eons of her crying, she gave one last sniff and with an apron that she has attached to her hips, she cleaned her face quietly. She then faced him and gave him a dazzling smile. And even with her eyes swollen and red, she still managed to look pretty. "I'm sorry for that."

"Oh no..that's..uh..okay.." he didn't know what to say. 

Smile still in place, she got close to him and grabbed his hand with barely contained excitement. "I'm so glad to see you. You have no idea how lonely I have been. I miss y-"

"Wow, wow, wow!," shisui snatched his hand back and stared at her bewildered with flushing cheeks. "Lady, have we met before?"

She stared at him with shocked eyes. "Shisui, don't you recognize me?"

Shisui then really looked at her. He took notice of her mid-back long brown hair. Her peachy sking, her large caramel eyes and her pretty face. Something at the back of his head was ringing and telling him that she was indeed familiar. A light bulb went on on his head.

"R-Rin?!" 

"So you finally remember me, huh?" She smiled prettily at him. "It's so nice to see you again, shisui."

Shisui was sure he fainted. 

***

Hey guys!

So, I know it's been a few weeks since I updated, but I wanted to recollect my ideas. 

So now we have another time-traveler character here. Welcome RIN! I really love rin, so she is gonna have a major play in the story. 

Well, let me know what you guys think of this chapter. Votes and comments are very much appreciated!

Thank you!