Chapter 16: Modeling

I parked my bike in the garage before walking up to the loft to listen to my new LP plate, after having placed it onto the LP player I lay down on the couch. As I listened to the new Lp plate I felt how tired I actually was.

***

I woke up to the sudden absence of music. I still find it weird how I can sleep with this kind of music. Looking over to the coffee table I see a plate of food with a note beside it. Sitting up I see that it was getting dark outside, Looking back at the note I began to read it.

--

Didn't want to wake you, so here is some food. You should probably put it in the microwave when you wake up.

Ps: You're so cute when you sleep up here.

--

I smiled to myself and grabbed the plate of food and walked down to the kitchen, turning the light on as I entered the room. Placing the plate into the microwave I stand ready to stop the machine right before it was done, not wanting to wake up Sandra.

"I really shouldn't sleep in the afternoons, each time I do so I mess up my sleeping patterns." I thought to myself.

After having eaten I walk up to my room and try to sleep. Laying there I released my hand was grabbing my chest, I slowly moved it underneath my bra and squeezed. "They are so firm," I thought to myself as I let out a quiet moan. "I am really lucky to end up having this as my female body," It took some time but I finally fell asleep after about a half hour of turning around in my bed.

***

Still half asleep I reach a hand towards my nightstand letting my head still resting on my pillow. After letting my blind hand fumble around on the nightstand for a while I finally touch my phone. I look at it, I'm surprised to see that I have 150 new notifications. I rub my eyes and sure enough, it still says that I have 150 new notifications. I quickly unlock my phone only to see that most of them are from Instagram. "One day and this many people liked my picture?" I asked myself confused, rubbing my temple.

Taking on my bathrobe I walk downstairs, grabbing a bowl of cereal before walking carefully over to the couch making sure not to spill any milk from the bowl. I sat and watched Tv as I ate my bowl of cereal. After having eaten my cereal I opened my Instagram account, Most of the notifications were from when people had liked my picture. I scrolled down the page, a bit afraid to see the reactions I would get. I slowly began reading the comments.

-

Cute.

So Beautiful 😍

I love the outfit

Are there any more pictures of this girl?

I don't know, have been looking around for a few minutes couldn't find any more.

Can't wait for the next pose then.

-

Scrolling a bit more down I stopped, looking shocked at the words written.

-

I would so fuck that girl, I mean just look at her.

-

I didn't know if I should laugh or feel scared by the comment. I scrolled back up to my picture; "what would get someone to comment something like that?" I thought to myself as I looked at it. I suddenly felt like I was being watched, I turned my head only to see Sandra looking at my phone over my shoulder.

"I knew people would like it," She said amused. "Just remember that there will always be those on the internet that say mean stuff. Just so you are prepared for it." She paused before saying "I have the next outfit ready if you want to continue being a model?" With a teasing tone.

"Um, sure,"

"Great, I'll be right back," Sandra said with a smile before turning around and walked upstairs.

I sat still on the couch still only in my underwear and bathrobe. Sitting there I couldn't resist taking a peek down the opening of my robe just to make the time go by, "Who can judge me? It is my body after all," I thought to myself looking down at my cleavage. I could hear Sandra rummaging around in her room through the floor. A moment later I heard her footsteps as she walked down the stair.

Sandra first placed a blue top beside me and then a pair of pants.

"Now that you are a model you should know what you are wearing. So this is what is called a high neck top," She said pointing at the blue top. "It has a neckline that covers partially the neck and totally the breast. This is a 5-pocket jean model," She said pointing at the pants.

"Okay?" I replied confused.

"You should add that to your picture along with some more hashtags and good luck," She said with a smile before turning around exiting the room.

I just sat there for a few seconds looking at the clothes resting beside me. Thinking about how strange my new life had become.

***

I walked up to Sandra's closed door and knocked.

"Yes?" I heard through the door.

"I was just wondering about the writing stuff..." I said.

"Come in,"

I opened the door to see Sandra sitting on her bed placing a book down beside her. I took a set down beside her and showed her my phone and what I had written so far. Without a word she grabbed my phone and began writing some more stuff. I just sat beside her looking at the phone trying my best to see what she was writing.

"Done," She said seemingly proud of her work. "It's a nice picture by the way, how did you manage to take it?" She asked.

"I had to agree it was a nice picture, I had used all of my photo editing skills to manage. I had propped up the phone and activate the countdown setting and taken a few steps up the stair. placed the picture into a free photo editing software I found online, then I made everything but myself into black and white, making the clothes grab your attention."

"Well, I have to keep some secrets..." I said with a smile.

Sandra scoffed, "If your going to take this that searius you should buy yourself a "real" camera"

"Maybe I should," I replied taking my phone back before publishing the picture before I left her room.