Chapter 17: Long hair

Standing among the crowd I felt alone, surrounded, calm and at home, all at the same time. It was like a form of meditation for me. Looking at the people around me move to the music, feeling the low vibrations from the amplifiers rumbling through my body, the colored lights flashing on and off casting light through the smoke-filled air. Now that I had long hair I could actually headbang. It had been too long since last time I had been at a concert.

 It had been too long since last time I had been at a concert

It had gotten quite dark when the concert was over. I was walking home like I usually did when I had been on the local concerts since it was just a few blocks away from my street. As I was walking I got startled by the sound of a car horn as a car past me. looking at the car as it drove or I realized I didn't recognize it. I didn't think much of it until another one did the exact same thing. This time I managed to see the people driving the car, two guys both laughing. I held my jacket tight around myself and continued walking home but now at a faster pace. Realizing that I didn't feel safe walking alone at night.

***

As I came to the front door of my home I slowly placed my key and unlocked it, closing it carefully behind me making sure not to wake Sandra. After having taken a quick bite to eat I walked slowly upstairs making sure not to make the stairsteps creak, it was quite easy this body wasn't as big or as heavy as my other one. Closing my bedroom door I quietly strip down completely and lay down onto the bed. "I have to admit this school year is more or less like a year off, I only have classes now and then." I thought to myself as I laid on top of my duvet feeling the cool night air in my room against my naked body. Letting my hand move slowly up my hip following the hourglass-like shape of my body all the way up to my hair. I laid there for a while just playing with my long hair. I stood up from my bed and walked over to the window, opening it just enough to let the soft wind in through the crack. I let out a scoff as I got shivers running down my spine. I stopped at the bedside kneeling down I find the box I got when it all started. Taking off the lid I found the toy resting at the top. I looked at it for a bit. I was grateful that it wasn't shaped like a penis how it was just a long rod of pinkish softish plastic.

"Fuck it," Were the words that escaped my mouth before I grabbed it and laid down on top of my bed. "Am I really about to do this?" I asked myself holding my hand around the toy.

Taking a deep breath before slowly but steadily moved it towards my lower region. I stopped as it touched my new "entrance", I looked up at the sealing before slowly pressing it into me. The thought was disturbing but the feeling, the feeling, on the other hand, was quite nice, to say the least. The pleasure building as I got a hand on the motion it was quite different from jerking off. I tried my best to keep down the moaning. The pleasure built even more until it was almost unbearable and then, it all released. I had to cover my mouth making sure I didn't wake Sandra. I slowly moved the toy out of myself letting it fall down onto the floor and went to sleep.