Chapter 13: It has been a long week

"It's finally Friday," I thought to myself as I turned off the alarm. "This week has been a long one, I have just tried my best to survive through the boring classes... Talking about you Mr. Algebra..." I grabbed my brush. "It is strange how hair can feel this soft..." I said to myself as I placed the brush back onto my nightstand. I stand up from my bedside and walk towards my closet, but I stop as my eyes fell upon my reflection. I slowly turn around.

"Why did I have to be so hot? I mean, it's nice to look good. But it's so weird to be sexually attracted to myself... I wonder if I'll get used to seeing this beautiful face each time I stand in front of a mirror." I mumbled to myself as I looked at my own half-naked reflection.

I bite my lower lip, as an attempt to look like one of those models online posing in their underwear. I burst out in laughter by my pathetic attempt at being sexy. "I might be good looking but I can't say I'm good at acting like one..." I thought as I took the last few steps over to my closet.

"This works right. Isn't orange and blue supposed to compliment each other?" I asked myself as I looked at the tight blue jeans hugging my lover body and my peach colored top which was just translucent enough to see the outline of my white t-shirt underneath. "Well, if the magic mirror doesn't say anything against it I guess it's fine." I thought jokingly to myself before I walked out of my room and into the bathroom to do my makeup.

I meet the slightly surprised face of my sister downstairs.

"Soooo... Who are you dressing all up for?" She asked after looking me up and down at me for a second.

I looked down at myself, working a bit to not just look down into my own cleavage.

"Well, I guess I only own nice clothes... partly thanks to you."

She turns around and fist pumped imitating the sound of a cash register.

I only let out a small giggle.

"Awwww..."

I could feel my face turn red.

"I have never, never heard such a cute giggle before," Sandra said looking at me like I was a puppy.

"Could you not?"

"How, How could I not... If you sow a kitten would you just look at it with a straight face and say that it's ugly?"

"...No"

"Exactly!"

I let out a sigh before finding the cereal, milk bowl and spoon and place them on the table with a huff.

"Your still cute when you're mad," Sandra said teasingly.

"Just go..."

"Okay, still cute tho." She said grabbing her coffee before heading out to the hall.

I just shook my head. "I can't believe I have to live with here alone another week. Sometimes I wonder if my parents even want to come home..." I place my bowl and spoon into the dishwasher and gather my stuff, making myself ready to leave for school.

***

As I was walking to school I felt the vibration of my phone in my back pocket. Opening it I saw that it was from the project G team. "I was beginning to worry that they had just disappeared or something."

--

Hello Hannah.

We hope you had a great week, we are just sending this mail to inform you that next week you will only have school on Monday and Thursday.

You will have other tasks on the other days.

Sincerely

The project G team