Chapter 8: The biker girl

Walking down the stairs I finding Sandra sobbing in the living room. I could see that she had been crying from the mascara marks on her face.

"Did something happen?" I asked carefully standing in the doorway.

"No... Who am I kidding of course something happened..." She replied.

I take a seat down besides her, handing her a napkin I ask; "Do you want to talk about it?"

"He broke up with me..." She said.

I was a bit shocked to be honest, who could turn down someone like my sister. Not to be weird but she's quite good looking.

"I'm sorry." I said giving her a hug from the side. After the embrace I say; "You know, it's better to have no one than to have someone who don't want to be there with you. After all the wrong relationship is only there to help you recognize the right one when the right one arrives." I softly stroke her back comfortingly.

"I know but sometimes it feels like i'm waiting on something that's never going to happen. Why, why can't I find someone like you? Someone who understands, someone who cares for the person not the look."

"Well, first of all... No this is not the moment for that..." I said.

"For what?" She asked.

"Well, I'm not like most guys, just look at me." I said.

Sandra let out a small smile, wiping away tears and some of the mascara from her cheek she said; "No it's not like that, you haven't changed your personality when you swapped gender, you are still you."

Walking over to the sink I fill a glass of water and give it to Sandra.

"You should drink something." I said as I handed her the glass.

"Thanks..." She said taking a few sips from it.

"Well, she has at least stopped crying." I thought to myself.

"You should try to sleep a bit, we can talk more when I get home." I said seeing the dark circles under her eyes.

She nods and walks towards her room with the glass of water in her hand. She stopped in the middle of the stairs.

"I know this was the prime moment to say this is exactly the reason mom and dad said you shouldn't date so many random guys, but you don't do that. Thanks." She said before continuing upstairs.

***

Having eaten my breakfast and made sure that Sandra was at sleep I walk outside, I see that we had gotten mail. Opening the mailbox I can see an envelope. I fish it out, looking at it I see that it for Hannah, for me. It was strange seeing a letter for Hannah Miller. I tear it open, inside I see a driving license with the picture of me, the new me. It's the picture that was taken of me right after I had swapped. I am surprised how fast they made this, normally it takes at least three days for anything to be sent anywhere with the post. "Well, I could take my bike to Jakes shop. He's always open on sundays anyway, tho he normally only works in the workshop." I thought to myself. Jake's bike shop was a quite large, he had a small shop at front with gear and a rather large workshop at the back. I walk to the garage, opening the door I see my motorbike. My Honda Rebel, it was a so called cruiser model. It's black color, contrasting against the chrome details. I find my black helmet, trying it I found out that it actually still fitt me. I take a seat on my bike, holding the handlebar I feel my face turning into a smile. "It as been a long time." I place the keys into the ignition, turning it I hear the engine roar.

***

Driving up to the back of the workshop I see Jake, he were walking, pushing a motorbike along with him towards the workshop. I park my bike.