Chapter 10: The rainy day

I parked my bike in the garage, standing up from it I could feel that my clothes were soaked in water. "This is why I hate driving my bike in the rain," I said to myself feeling my clothes almost glued to my body. I walk to the front door, to my surprise I found it locked. Taking out my keys from my backpack I open it. Standing inside I turned on the lights, as I took off my boots I could see a note on the kitchen counter. Walking over to it I began to read it.

--

Hey, I went out with some friends. I will probably be out late.

Love Sandra

;)

--

I let out a cute giggle seeing the little smiley face at the bottom of the note. "I should really stop doing that... but its just that Sandra loves to draw small smiley faces so she basically does it every time she writes something on paper. Well, it's great that she won't just sit around here and feel bad about her breakup." I thought to myself I then walk up to my room and find some dry clothes to put on before walking downstairs again. Back in the kitchen, I walk over to the fridge. Opening it I looked around for a bit, it was almost empty. "I should probably go and buy some groceries." I thought as I closed the fridge door. Walking out into the wardrobe I find my old rain jacket.

"This is way too big..." I said out loud in frustration as the sleeves were way too long for me. I grabbed an umbrella instead, after having grabbed my jean jacket, wallet and bus card I step outside into the rain. Locking the door behind me before opening the umbrella. The sound of rain hitting the umbrella was soothing as always. "One of the big downfalls about having a bike was how impracticable it was when I would go out to shop, not really anywhere you can safely place eggs. At least the bus stops, well practically in front of the grocery store." I thought to myself as I walked down the road towards the bus stop.

Inside the grocery store, I grab a shopping cart heading down the rows of food

Inside the grocery store, I grab a shopping cart heading down the rows of food. "What else do I need? I got eggs, bacon, bread, some fresh vegetables and some more instant noodles. Let me see..." I thought to myself looking down at the shopping cart. "No, there is nothing I have forgotten... but I should probably buy a hairbrush, so I can give the one I'm using back to Sandra." I walked down the aisle I see the hairbrush section. I just grabbed one of them before heading to the checkout. Looking at the different lines leading to the checkout I realized that it was Angela who was sitting behind one of them."I can't believe I didn't recognize her when we met on the beach." I instinctively choose the line leading up to her. After some time waiting I was next up. As her eyes met mine her face lit up.

"Oh, Hannah. What are you doing here?" She said surprised.

"Well..." I pointed at my shopping cart with a small smile.

"Oh... Of Course, silly me." She said laughing a bit.

I began to place my items on the conveyor belt.

"So, Do you often go out and buy stuff on your own?" She asked as she scanned the wares.

"I wouldn't say often... but sometimes." I replied as I entered my pin code.

"Okay, do you want the reseat?" asked as I placed my items into a plastic bag.

"No thanks, I'll see you later Angela," I replied.

"Sure." She said.

***

Walking up to my house I stopped looking at the path up to the door. "Huh, when did the postal service get this good?" I said to myself seeing a large cardboard box from the website I had ordered clothes from. Opening the door I place the bag of grocery in the hall before grabbing the cardboard box outside. After having placed my groceries into the fridge and eaten a pack of instant noodles I grab the box and head upstairs.

Walking into my room I place the cardboard box on my bed before walking back to the door. Closing it, I looked at the lock before slowly turning it. "Now let's see if these clothes fit me..." I said out loud finding a scissor from my desk. Opening it I found the black shoes, black knee high socks, white knee-high socks, three of those oversized t-shirts all of them with art from metal bands, two black pants that were ripped at the knees, one black long sleeved top with no shoulders and a red flannel shirt. All the items I had ordered. I picked up all the items from the box. placing them on the bottom of my bed before folding the cardboard box. I grabbed the black knee-high socks, "How does it even feel like to wear something like this?" I wondered to myself. "Well, only one way to find out..." I unbuttoned my pants and slid it off my legs and took off my socks before taking the knee-high ones on. It felt a bit strange at first, they were hugging my skin. I then took off my top and took one of the oversized t-shirts. I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked cute. I took my hand and carefully lifted the bottom of the shirt revealing me standing in knee-high socks, a long t-shirt, and panties. "Am I really going to do this?" I asked myself as I found the package beneath my bed. I opened the lid and saw the toy. "Am I really about to shove this thing inside me?" I sat down on the soft carpet in front of the full-size mirror in my room placing the package a good distance away from me. My eyes fixate at my own reflection. "I know that everyone has been giving me compliments for my look but... How did I get this body, I mean I'm way above my old body's league. I would only have a chance at a girl like this, well in a wet dream. I was practically my own dream girl. Who knows how much I could earn as a cam model. Not that I would have the confidence for that sort of thing..." I twirl some of my hair around my finger as I bite my lower lip. "Well, I would at least know how to turn on a man..." The thought sent shivers down my spine making me look away from my reflection. I then shove the package underneath my bed again. "Nope, not today," I said out loud. I laid down on the bed before crawling under the duvet. I have realized something strange, my bed. Well, it didn't smell like me any longer, or I guess it might do. It didn't smell like it used to. It smelt like a female used it. Well, I guess a female is using the bed right now not that I mind the smell, in fact, it's kind of nice.