Chapter 5: Thursday

It was Thursday morning Sandra had left for work, I was sitting on the bedside looking at my sore fingertips, they were hurting after having played the guitar for the first time yesterday. "It's strange how I in a way didn't just change gender but I got an entirely new body, but I guess that would be expected..." My thoughts were stopped by the vibration of my phone. I picked it up from my nightstand and saw that it was a message from my mom.

-

Mom: Hi honey. I have some bad news, It seems like your father and I will have to stay a while longer. There have been some unexpected changes.

This was totally normal, both my parents always having business trips. I remember one Christmas when my father didn't even have time to show up. I were about to complain but stopped myself knowing that it would do nothing. I'm glad that they have a job the like, but it wouldn't hurt to see them more often.

Hannah: Its okay mom, Sandra and I will survive a few more weeks alone.

-

I laid my phone back down onto the nightstand, knowing that I probably wouldn't get any reply. Standing up I opened the closet. "What to wear, what to wear?" As I was looking through my closet I heard another vibration sound, looking at my phone again I saw that I had gotten a new mail.

--

Good morning Hannah.

Hope you found some nice clothes yesterday. Today we want you to come to school, we are just going to take some tests and make sure that there have been zero health problems after the change. We will take the tests at school. Come prepared, there will be no need for training clothes.

See you there.

Sincerely

The project G team.

--

"Okay then, I should get dressed and eat breakfast." I thought to myself before taking out a simple pair of pants and a sweater. After having eaten I step outside locking the door behind me. I began to walk towards the school.

***

It was strange seeing the schoolyard this empty, not a single soul around. Walking in the entrance I see the same scientist that took the tests on me when I first swapped. There was also another scientist standing beside her.

"Hello, Hannah. Follow me please." She said.

The three of us walked down one of the many halls at the school. She stopped and opened a door.

"After you." She said.

I walked into the room, I let out a "Woah." As I entered. Looking around I could see what seemed to me like a sci-fi scene. Different display screens and machines.

"Please take a seat while we make some preparation." The other scientist said.

I sat down, on a chair standing in the room.

***

Some of the tests were strange, all of the tests were kind of easy tho. I had to take balance tests, they checked my vision, some strength tests and then one of the scientists used one of the machines to do some sort of scan of my body. They pretty much tested me in everything I could think of. It all took around two hours, maybe one and a half.

"That's all, we will send you the results tomorrow. Until then take care." The scientist said leading me out of the room.

***

"I'm back!" I said as I stepped inside the unlocked door.

"Hi!" I heard Sandra's voice from the living room.