Chapter 22: Sick

Waking up I unlocked my phone starting my playlist with only "happy", upbeat songs. I always think it weird how people assume I don't listen to stuff like that only because I like heavy metal. I would say I enjoy all sorts of music. I got dressed in another casual outfit I had gotten from The beautiful bee and walked downstairs.

I looked at myself briefly in the mirror, I had been getting more and more used to how the almost skin tight stretch pants hugged my body

I looked at myself briefly in the mirror, I had been getting more and more used to how the almost skin tight stretch pants hugged my body. I grabbed my jean jacket and left for what would be my breakfast but by the time of day, it should have been my lunch.

***

"So you guys didn't do anything?" Dina asked almost a bit disappointed.

"No, he just walked me home," I replied.

I took a forkful of salad, maybe the first I had ordered seriously for myself.

"So... are you going to forgive Terry?" Dina asked.

"How~"

"He told me... He was so sad the day after it all had happened. He had been drinking way too much at the party and... Well, you know the rest."

"I guess I am going to forgive him..." I said pausing before whispering; "I would also probably gotten an erection if I had been drunk and staring at my own body,"

"Exactly," Dina said approvingly." I almost forgot, I have a gift for you, wait until you get home before you open it okay?" Dina asked with a sly smile as she fished up a wrapped box and handed it to me.

"Sure, thanks. Can you at least give me a hint about what it is?" I asked curiously.

"It is something you don't have." She said still with a sly smile.

"Sure, thanks. Can you at least give me a hint about what it is?" I asked curiously.

"It is something you don't have and you can use it." She said still with a sly smile.

"Something tells me I'm not going to like it..." I said looking at her suspiciously.

"I can help you with it if you want to," She said.

"We will see..."

***

I looked confused down into the now unwrapped present box I had been given by Dina. Sitting on my bed I could see a dildo, but it had a long pipe attached to the bottom side of it leading to a syringe. Looking at a rather large jar laying inside the box reading the words "fake cum". I let out a sigh as I picked up the information cheat. "Cumming dildo" were the words on the first page.

"Jesus, Sometimes I wonder how and why Dina manage to find stuff like this," I mumbled to myself before grabbing the lid of the box closing it before placing it on the top shelf of my closet.

***

I momentary woke up that night shivering, realizing I was laying on top of my blanket still with all my clothes one. I half asleep took all of my clothes on only leaving my panties on as of old habits, throwing my bra onto the floor beside my bed.

***

Waking up the next morning I instinctively hide under my cover, the bright sunlight hurting against my sick eyes. It had been a long time since I had been sick and I had never been sick in this body before.

***

The door of my room unexpectedly opened and I saw Dina enter the room with a bag.

"I told you not to come, didn't I text you and said I was sick?" I asked my voice

"When you said you were sick I thought you meant a cold, not the plague! I can tell you are sicker than you're letting on." Dina said as I tucked some of my now greasy hair behind my ear. Dina's hand felt cold against my forehead. "Yes, you have a fever. That's clear at least."

I let out a sigh and wiped my nose against one of the blankets. Dina looking at me disgusted.

"I know you are cold but that blanket is gross, I'll get you a new clean one." She said beginning to tug on it, I try to hold back as I was almost completely naked underneath. But I didn't have much strength left. She gave me a naughty smile.

"Come on don't just stand there looking, you said you would get me a new one. We are not going to do anything, not when I am this sick anyway." I said with my hoarse voice.

I could see a bit of disappointment in Dina's face before she gave me a warm smile walking over to my closet throwing me a new blanket before carefully walking out to the room only holding the snot stained blanket with two fingers at the bottom part of it.

***

"Well, I'll see you later then," Dina said as she stood up from my bed.

"Thanks. You really didn't have to do all of this for me, Dina..."

"No worries, you would do the same for me right?"

"No, I wouldn't come to your house unannounced if you had told me not to do so,"

"But I wouldn't have told you not to show up. Get some sleep now." Dina said before leaving my room.

I laid in darkness for a few minutes snuffling before finally falling asleep.