Chapter 3: Shopping for something special

Standing up from the bed I looked around. Looking at my phone I could see that it was the notification sound of a mail which had waked me. I open it.

--

Good morning Hannah.

With your new body comes the need to buy new clothes. Therefore we have decided that you will take a trip to the mall and buy some stuff for your new self.

We know that this might be a daunting task so we will let you choose one person to join you. Just send us their name and we will fix the rest.

Sincerely us at Project G.

--

"Well, I didn't think this would be the sort of tasks we would get. I guess Dina would be the best choice for the one to join me. She told me that she would be glad to help me anyway." I thought to myself. I send in a mail with Dina's name. Soon after I got a message from her.

-

Dina: So... What did you do?

Hannah: What?

Dina: I was just about to leave for school when I got a strange message from the school that I would have a "different" day today.

Hannah: It's creepy how fast they do things.

Dina: What do you mean?

Hannah: Could I just come over to your place and talk to you?

Dina: Sure... Did something happen?

Hannah: No, no. I'll tell you more when I get to your place.

Dina: Okay, see you soon then.

-

I grab a hoodie and one of my baggy pants, using a belt to strap it around my hip. I take some time to wrap up the legs so they didn't hit the ground. I used some time to do my makeup, I was really getting good at this. Grabbing my wallet and phone I head out.

***

I walk up to Dina's house, it had been a long time since I had been here. Standing in front of the door I press the doorbell and hear a sound play inside. After a moment the door open and I can see Dinas face light up.

"Hi Hen~ Hannah come in." She said.

It was strange, we were almost the same height now.

"Visitors this early?" I heard a voice say.

Looking in the direction I had heard the voice from I could see Dina's sister Alice.

"Hi~"

"Now who have we here. Good morning, I don't believe we have met before."

"She's new, from my class," Dina said seeing that I didn't know how to reply.

"Well, you girls have fun. I'll leave for work soon." Alice said walking into the living room.

"Let's go to my room," Dina said with a smile.

Walking into her room she closed the door behind her and let out a sigh. Her eyes looked at me from top to toe.

"I... I can't believe it's actually you."

I feel my face turning red.

"Not in a bad way or anything." She said.

She grabbed my hand and the two of us sat down on the side of her bed.

"So... what did you want to talk about?" She asked.

"Well, I got this task. I have to buy some new clothes." I gestured to my way to big clothing.

"And?"