Chapter 18: Valentine's day

Waking up early, preferably before the sun. It is something I like to do now and then. After having dressed and taken a quick bite to eat I grab my acoustic guitar and head outside into the early morning darkness. I begin to walk up toward the hilltop behind my neighborhood, as I do I begin to jam on the guitar. It was always so peaceful up here and as I reached the hilltop I could barely see the sun begin to rise up from the horizon. I suddenly got a great idea for a photo, finding a few rocks I manage to make an improvised mount for my phone. I activate the countdown function on the camera before turning my back to it reaching my arms out to the side, still holding my guitar in the right one. I walk back to my phone only to see it work even better than I had imagined.

 I walk back to my phone only to see it work even better than I had imagined

I take a seat a few steps away from the trail. On the edge of the small drop, letting my feet dangle down. Playing on my guitar now and then singing a bit, listening to the birds chirping, now and then a person came jogging by on the gravel path behind me. I placed the guitar down beside me and fished my phone out of my pocket. I then posted my new picture titling it #EarlyMorningSun. A few seconds later I began to receive notifications of people liking my picture. It was a strange feeling, having people all over the world comment and liking something that I had "made" this quickly after I posted it.

I pick up my guitar and begin to walk back down to my house still jamming a bit on the guitar. I received a few warm smiles as I passed people playing the guitar and humming to myself. I guess it would be amusing to see someone randomly come walking down the path playing an instrument and humming to themselves. I must seem either in bliss or just batshit crazy. To tell the truth I must say I have been a lot happier lately. I honestly don't know why is it that I finally am getting used to this new life of mine or is it. I let out a sigh. Deep down I feel at home in this body and I'm actually not looking forward to changing back when that time comes. I looked down at my breast something I had begun to do less and less, altho I still felt attracted to my new self I shook my head and looked at the path instead altho I tried I couldn't help to notice how they bounced as I walked down the steeper parts of the path.

***

I tried to shuffle unnoticed down the crowded school hall, but it wasn't easy not to be noticed in my body, when I finally reached my locker I felt at least a few eyes locked on me. I stood there in front of the red door with it's safe like lock turning it around I form the code 695 before my locker door moves a bit out as it no longer was locked in place. Right before I opened the door the school bell rang letting half of the students know that they would have classes in 10 minutes. I stood there with my hand on the door looking at the hall slowly almost empty before I opened my locker. Inside I was surprised to see a few envelopes resting on top of my book which was neatly stacked on a shelf just below the small air slots in the door. Some of the envelopes were pink while others were white. Picking one of them up I could see the words happy Valentine's day. I can't say I have received many Valentine's cards in my life. I guess it isn't normal for boys to receive, just give. I placed them into my backpack before grabbing my books for class. Taking my backpack on I begin to walk to my classroom. As I walk through the canteen I was stopped by a boy.

"Hey there, I want you to have this," He said with a smile handing me a red rose.

I don't remember ever seeing this boy before, but he had a certain type of attitude that the popular people at school would have.

"Why me?" I asked intrigued.

"I hand out red roses to all of the prettiest girls at school and you are one of them," He said before he placed the red rose into my hand.

I could only imagine how red my face was turning as his words hit my ears.

"Well, thanks," I said with the cutest smile I could muster, adding a little giggle before I walked off to class with a bit of a wet panty and biting occasionally on my lower lip.