Chapter 11: I totally forgot

Standing up from the bed I realized that the faint pain in my stomach was gone. Opening the curtains I was blinded by the sun. As my eyes were regulating to the bright light I could feel the warmth of the sun through the glass window. "Well, this is a good start to a morning." I thought to myself. I realized that I was still wearing the clothes from yesterday. I walk over to the closet and begin to look for some clothes. "I can't believe I bought this I mean it looks nice but why do they design pants with fake front pockets anyway?" I said to myself taking off a pair of pants that Dina had picked out for me. I put on one of the black ripped pants, a white t-shirt and then I tied the red flannel shirt around my waste. "This looks okay right?" I asked myself as I looked at my own reflection. I jumped at the sound of my alarm. Realizing that I had woken up before it I turned it off and headed downstairs.

***

Walking down the road I spotted a familiar figure. I jog a bit to catch up with him, coming to a stop I can feel my chest move from the sudden change in speed.

"Good morning," I said looking at Terry.

Turning his head he took out his earbud.

"Oh, good morning."

His eyes moved up and down.

"You... look nice today."

"Thanks, you too new shoes?." I asked with a small smile seeing him wear a pair of shoes I have never seen him wearing before.

"Eh, Yes. In fact, I bought them yesterday."

The two of us walked in silence for a bit.

"So... have you played any more Embernite?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Sadly no... for some strange reason the teachers don't want us to have any spare time..."

I waved at Terry as he walked towards his classroom leaving me standing alone in the hall. "I really have to go to the toilet." I froze, looking around I let out a sigh of relief as I didn't see anyone. I took two steps to the side and open the door, walking inside I find a stall and lock the door behind me. "I can't believe I was just about to enter the boy's bathroom." I thought to myself as I slid both my pants and panties down to my knees. Another thing that was strange was getting used to wiping after only peeing. After washing my hands I walk out of the bathroom. The hall was now beginning to fill with people. Looking at my phone I saw that class was about to start. Walking into the classroom I could see the seat beside Adam was empty.

"Oh, Hello Hannah." He said closing his notebook.

"Good morning," I said after taking a seat by the desk placing my backpack under it.

"I was beginning to worry you were sick or something..."

I was about to reply but stopped seeing that our English teacher entered the room.

***

The class was totally silent and I was pretending to still be reading in my textbook. I didn't like this thatcher that much, the way she teaches is so boring. Just telling us to read a few pages and then do a few tasks about what we had been reading. I had already read the pages, but I didn't feel like doing the tasks. Well, I guess I can start, this is the homework this week. As I placed my notebook on the table I could see that Adam was still reading. By the looks of it, he had four pages left. His face looked so concentrated, sitting there his eyebrows slightly narrowed. "Wait, wait, wait... am I sitting here checking him out?" I looked back at my notebook. "Am I gay? No, I can't be... I used to jerk off to girls. I get turned on by my new reflection. I can be straight and still find a man attractive right?" My body jumped as the school bell rang.