Chapter 4: Not like my old body

I can't say I were strong before, but now, well now I'm feeling my arms getting tired after carrying three full bags on the semi-long distance to the bus stop. I place the bags on the ground.

"I said I could carry one of your bags," Dina said.

"But... It's too late now anyway. When is the bus coming?" I asked.

"It should be here anytime now," Dina said.

Sure enough, after turning around, I could see the bus in the distance.

***

We got off the bus and walked to Dina's house. After having entered the house I found my old clothes, the ones I wore before getting some from Dina. I placed them in one of my bags.

"When were you planning on heading home?" Dina asked.

"I didn't really have any plans..." I replied.

"Well, What should we do now?" Dina asked.

"I have no idea, what do you want to do?" I asked back.

"I have an idea," Dina said before grabbing my hand leading me up to her room.

She locked the door behind her.

"Lay down on the bed," Dina said.

"What?" I asked.

"Just do it," Dina asked.

I walked over to her queen size bed and laid down. Soon after she turned on some calm ambiance music before lying down beside me. The two of us laid side by side now. The two of us looked at the sealing. The only sound in her room was the faint ambient music she had turned on. It was all very calming.

***

After some time Dina begins to talk; "Sooo... Now that you're a girl... Well, I was wondering. If it's not too personal to ask, have you tried it yet?" Dina asked followed up by a small giggle. She had turned herself and was now laying on her side facing me.

"Tried what?" I asked in return.

"Well... You know..." Her face turned slightly red.

"What are you talking about?"

Her face turned even more red as she blushed even more before saying; "Well... Masturbated..."

I could feel that I began to blush too, I don't normally talk about this stuff with Dina.

"Eh... No..." I said.

"Really, how many days has it been like three days and you still haven't tried it?" She said, before continuing; "No wonders why you don't feel at home yet, If I woke up as a dude I would probably be one of the first things I try."

"Well, I have had the urge but..."

"But?" She asked.

I paused, before saying; "I don't really know how I should do it... I got a "toy" but the thought of placing something inside me... well, it grosses me out."

"Well... no.... or?" She said to herself.

"Or what?" I asked.

I could see that she was thinking hard before she said; "I could show you..."

I blushed hard, before giving a slight nod; "Please don't tell the other that we did this."

"I won't." She said

Dina slowly dragged her finger down my stomach topping at the rim of my pants.

"This won't change anything between us right?" I asked.