Chapter 2: Tuesday

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. The panties are giving me a seriously bad wedgie and I'm so hoping that I don't have a camel toe right now. God please, why did they give us yoga pants as our gym wear? And why did it have to be gym the first hour, and why didn't my alarm wake me up? I need to calm dow-" My thoughts stopped as a seeming duchy guy walked in front of me. He looked at me with a small smile before saying; "So... Henry, You know how you asked me out and I said no. Well, I kind of wants to ask you out."

I stopped and looked him in the face. It was Anna, she must have been in the B class. I had asked her out last year and got turned down. I clenched my backpack straps and twisted it a bit. This was the first time in my life I had ever been asked out. I bit the inside of my lip a bit and then put on my best straight face and said

"No, you're such a bitch. When my body change completely you want to go out with me. You're such a bad person." I said cold, I could see his face filled with shock as I walked past him. I turned my head and said: "And that's how it feels to be rejected."

***

Walking onto the campus I walked to the nearest table they were alone. I could see Sam sitting with his girlfriend, I guess she was okay with him being a girl. My loneliness didn't last long, I saw Eric walking up to my table.

"Henry?" He asked shyly.

"What's up?." I replied back.

"Holy fuck... It's really you." He said his face turning a bit red while he talked.

"Yes, I thought I made that clear," I replied.

"Well you kind of did, and yesterday I got a male or rather a contract about what you told us." He said.

"What did it say?" I asked curiously. It's probably because of the documents I filled out yesterday. I thought to myself

"Well, It said that I could tell one person about this, and if I told more there would be consequences like me not remembering you. And seeing you as I girl I take that seriously, I can't believe they can wipe people's minds. The others also got the same mail."

"So have you told anyone yet," I asked.

"Well that's the problem, My sister was home at the time and I told her. So now I can't tell anyone else." He said, pausing before saying; "Ehm, so how is it getting those stares?" He moved his head towards some guys leaning up against the school. Looking I saw a group of guys, they were staring at me and some at Eric. The ones looking at me looked like they were attracted to me, the once looking at Eric looked more envious.

"I didn't realize it before now."

The bell rang, and I said goodbye to Eric before heading towards the gymnasium.

***

I'm so glad that there are single changing rooms here. I placed my stuff into one of the rooms and locked the room behind me. I were already dressed in my gym were so I took the key and walked out. Once I made it out I met up with Sam, he was picking his team for dodgeball.

"So, um. Dude, you wanna be on my team or ... Well not like~"

"Of course, Why the hesitation?" I interrupted.

"Well, no reason" Was all I got from her...

"Everyone is acting so strange ever since we all swapped genders."

Gym went okay, I was still not used to this body. As I locked the door behind me I started blushing. "This is my body now. I have to be able to change clothes." I thought to myself before pulling down my yoga pants. I saw my new pink panties and blushed even more. I then pulled off my shirt and saw my matching bra. I took some deodorant under my arms, I didn't feel like taking a shower.