Ch.12 Blame it on the Rain

Mischa's POV

I'm in the auditorium now for four hours, I'm already tired because of dancing plus last night I didn't slept well because again my mind is occupied by none other than my pervert orphan. I kissed her last night, it's only on the cheeks but it made me shiver. I'm sure I made her day, she's so happy when she woke up, she even made me a coffee and sandwich.

I'm teaching Andrea some steps for her to memorize, half of my classmates were here as well because they want to help. We're the defending champion and hoping that we'll win again. Andrea seems to enjoy what she's doing. I don't know who's next to use the auditorium so I called my classmate attention.

"Everyone! Please gather your things. The next group will occupy this so be ready, our time is already finished." I said while clapping my hands.

They all did what I told them to do. I walked to the table where my iPod is placed, I frowned when I saw a phone, what captures my attention is the keychain on it. It looks extremely familiar. I searched for my phone in my bag to confirm my conclusion.

"The heck" it's the same as mine, the difference is hers was a star and mine's moon.

"Who's the owner of this phone?" I muttered while looking from my left to right.

"Mischa!" I'm startled by Maggie's appearance.

"Fudge you startled me" I said holding my chest.

"Oh I'm sorry" she said while picking up her phone. My eyes widen, so she's the owner! My eyes averted to her keychain again.

"Beautiful isn't it?" She said after a while.

"Uh...huh?" I asked her confused.

"This" she said lifting up her phone to make a good view of her keychain.

"You have too right?" She added while pointing to my phone, I'm holding it on my right hand. I chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess Heaven gave it to you as well? She's a very loving cousin" I said hastily, she smiled at me simply.

Does she know something? I asked mentally to myself.

"Uh... I think its high-school's department now right?" I said when she didn't talk afterwards, she's just caressing her keychain as if it's an important thing to her.

"Yeah" she said still smiling.

Why do I have the feeling that she knows something? Again I asked mentally. I bid goodbye to her and took a final glance at her phone. I thought the keychain is just for me but I guess I'm wrong, honestly it's been a month since she gave me the keychain but I didn't bother removing it, not because I like it but because I never gave attention to it, not until now that I saw another one with Maggie.

Are they dating? I asked myself for the third time as if it'll answer me.

I shook my head and about to go out when I saw Heaven arrived wearing a revealing baggy crop top. I rolled my eyes. She always wants to wear clothes that make boys notice her in a perverted way. She shouldn't wear clothes like that in school premises. I put down my bag and leaned on the wall. She's gonna dance I can tell and I want to see it. She should have chosen a unique talent, I'd prefer her playing violin.

She's gonna show her steps, I crossed my arms as I watched her dance in the tune of Problem and Wiggle. All I do is frown during her performance, it's very sensual that it makes me want to pull her far from Max. I know him, he's part of cheering squad and a total playboy, a lot of girls like him because of his perfect physique. I don't know what I'm feeling right now, I'm not happy knowing that she gave Maggie a keychain just like mine and Max shaking his front on her butt. I think I'm jealous not because I like her romantically but because I look at her as my little sister. Sisters should be the best of friends and much closer.