Ch.20 Painful Memories

Heaven's POV

"King please!" I called after him while grabbing his shoulder.

"Don't do this to me!" I said between crying and catching my breath. He's not looking at me, he grasped my hand so hard before removing it from his shoulder.

"Heaven!" David called me but I ignored him. I kept on following King.

"You can't even look at me before you leave! How dare you do this to me!" The people were looking at me with pity on their eyes. I know I look stupid but I don't care.

"If you leave I'll forget everything about you! I'll hate you forever you fucking coward!" He stopped when I said those words. His grip on his shoulder bag is getting tighter. I know that he wants to see me for the last time, he doesn't want to go. Slowly he's about to turn around and look at me when--

"Don't turn around King! Just go now!" David commanded while hugging me from my back. He's doing his best to stop me from getting closer to King.

He did what David told him to do. He ran inside the immigration area leaving me crying out loud.

"Shhh...enough" David said while caressing my head. I punched his shoulder many times in so much anger.

"I hate you! I hate all of you!" I said then left him standing all alone.

"Hey" I groaned, I'm hearing a familiar voice.

"Heaven Pervert Watson, wake up" Mischa. My mind said. I opened my eyes and saw her lying beside me, her head is resting on her left hand. So it's just a dream.

"You're crying" she said looking at me anxiously, she leaned closer to wipe it.

"Oh... I... I had a bad dream" was all I said. She leaned closer then looked at me frowning. It's been 3 years since I had those dreams.

"How bad it is?" Wow she's super close. My eyes averted on her breast, she's not wearing her bra and the lace of her negligee was crooked. I pretended to yawn to avoid her question but it only made my tears fall. She doesn't have an idea that I can see her breast and I don't have the intention to tell her that.

"Hey. Is there something wrong?" She said while cupping my face. She's really close, much closer now.

I'm sad, whenever I had those dreams it made me sad but I don't want to tell her that, I don't want to tell her about that part of me.

When I fall in love with someone, I fall hard to the point that I don't care what will happen to me or to the people around me. David was right, Julia is a user, I never loved her, it's just that she's the first one to make me feel wanted, she took advantage of my sadness and vulnerability. I closed my eyes.

"You'll be transferring in St. Bernadette! In there you can't go anywhere because it has dormitories!" My mom said while packing my things. I didn't respond I just keep on playing 2048.

"Heaven honey, we're doing this because we love you" she said sweetly, again I didn't respond.

"I called the president, Allison McKinley, she'll show you around" I rolled my eyes in annoyance, she'll keep on talking until she hear me speak.

"You're locking me in an all-girls school, so you'd rather want me to date girls than King" I said sarcastically.

"No, that's not it. Loving King is wrong, it's--"