Ch.14 Adventure Time

Mischa's POV

"Mischa where are you going?" Heaven asked me while I'm putting on my makeup. She's changing her clothes, I can see it on the mirror.

"I have a date" I'm waiting for her reaction but I didn't found any.

"Okay, you take care and please buy me ramyun on your way home" she said then walked out of my door gently.

What's wrong with her?

I asked myself confused. Last month when I told her that I'll be dating David she got mad, now she's calmer than ever, I wonder what's going on through her mind. Somehow it made me kind of upset for not seeing her jealous side. I looked at myself for one last time. I'm done putting on my make up so I stood up and about to text him when my phone vibrated.

Mischa I'm already here at the lobby. I mentally read the message.

I walked out of my door immediately, Heaven's watching Adventure time with Potchi.

"I have to go!" I said and didn't waited for her response.

David welcomed me with a kiss on my cheek as soon as I arrived at the lobby, as usual he's gorgeous than ever. I'm excited to know what kind of place he's going to bring me. After minutes of traveling, I frowned when I realized that we're heading to a port.

"Do you mind if I ask where are we heading?" I said calmly. He reached for my hand then pressed it gently.

"That's a secret" I smiled in understanding, I know it'll be a surprise and I'm so excited, when it comes to him a surprise is an understatement. He has the capacity to make me feel like I am the most precious and loved person in the while world, his effort when it comes to our date is so overwhelming. I suddenly remember Heaven, yes she made me happy on our simple date but David is the perfect boyfriend material, he even passed the husband material because he's really everything that I wanted to.

"Close your eyes please" he said gently, I obliged with all my heart.

"Do you mind if I cover your eyes with a handkerchief?" He whispered to my ears, it made me shiver in a different level, oh I want to feel his lips on my earlobe. I'm sure it'll made me wet. I nodded hastily. He chuckled before tying the hanky on my eyes. After that, he led me to outside of the car and I didn't know what happened next, I just kept on walking beside me while clinging on his shoulder. After ten minutes, I'm not sure of it but that's what I counted. He removed the hanky from my eyes and I'm astounded to what I saw.

We're in the middle of the ocean, again I'm not sure if we're already in the middle but it's enough to say that we can't see anything but darkness.

We're in his yacht, there's a white board that enables the projector to show us the movie. My eyes widen in disbelief, I don't know what to say because I am so amazed by what's in front of me.

"This is the secret that I told you about when you asked me where I am" he explained then pulled the chair to allow me to sit.

"I'm so overwhelmed by this David, this is... This is amazing" I said while shaking my head in so much joy. He sat on the chair as well facing me.

"I'll do anything for you Mischa" he said then grasped my hands gently. I gave him a sultry smile.

"What are we going to watch?" I asked him excitedly.

"Your favorite movie, the one that you wished to watch with the one you love" my eyes widen, the notebook! My mind said. He pressed the play button and the movie started. I haven't watched this movie before though I really want to watch it. I told him about it on our first date. I never imagined that he will make this effort. I feel like I'm a princess. He moved his chair beside me to be able to watch the movie as well.