Ch.6 Encounter Effect

Mischa's POV

Tomorrow is Monday and it means I have a class which is boring. I sat on the couch to rest my body because I feel so tired.

I hope I'd be able to see him again.

I sighed in disappointment, I didn't even had the chance to talk to him a little longer. The world is so big how the hell I can find him.

"Ah Facebook!" I blurted out.

I opened my mac immediately and logged in to my account, I smiled when I saw that I have 20 notifications, I didn't open my account for a week. I clicked the notification excitedly only to be dismayed because my friend Lana tagged me on her photo album titled My Boyfriend.

I rolled my eyes at the sight of the photos, she really loves to show off her boyfriend and I can't blame her because he's handsome. I wish I'd be able to find a real boyfriend soon.

"Add me!" I flinched when Heaven appeared at my back.

"I told you to pretend that you don't exist!" I said irritably.

"Oh, I think you should be the one doing that" she suggested.

"Hello! I can't pretend because you always appear!" I said after closing my laptop.

How can I pretend that a beautiful girl does not exist in my house? She's so hard not to see.

"Add me on Facebook" she said returning to our previous topic.

"No" I said dismissively before standing up. I'm about to go to my room when I stepped on one of the paper bags of the clothes that we bought. I groaned loudly in annoyance, my house is messy. I put my hands on my waist before turning around to face her.

"If it's not too much for you can you please sort out your things, its messy here" I said sarcastically.

"Yes ma'am" she saluted. I just rolled my eyes in response.

She bent down to pick the paper bags which caused me to see her underwear and her flawless thighs. I averted my eyes to the kitchen because I felt my face turn red.

This is embarrassing.

"Where can I put this?" she asked referring to the paper bags. I forgot she doesn't have a room.

"Put it in my closet, the space on the left," "You will only enter my room when you're going to change your clothes understood?" She nodded hastily. Having her is very stressing, my place has a single bedroom because I designed it just for myself so it's hard for me to think where the hell I can put her things and other stuff.

I massaged my temple to avoid developing wrinkles, if David and I saw each other again I don't want to look haggard.

"Understood" she replied smiling before heading to my room to fix her things.

I threw myself on the couch and sighed because I remember that I need to pay my tuition fee tomorrow for the second semester. I frowned when Heaven came to my mind again, she said she was an orphan so how the hell did she afford to study in my school.

I was in deep thought when she suddenly hugged me from my back which caused me to flinch. I slapped her forehead as a punishment.

"I told you not to touch me!" I yelled to her face. Her eyes were closed while her ears are covered with her hands.

"I'm sorry Mischa" she said smiling.

Why does she have to look so cute? I groaned to myself.

"How do you afford to study in a private school if you don't have parents?" I asked suspiciously. She looked a bit shocked for a few seconds before answering my question.