Ch.10 David

Mischa's POV

I guess she didn't get over it fast, she's still not talking even to Potchi. It's Saturday today and tonight it's my date with David. I'm so excited, I woke up early to jog. She's asleep when I got out of my room.

I jogged for an hour then ran back fast, I need to cook breakfast for the two of us. I'm acting like a mother and I hate it but I don't have a choice because I let her live with me. I'm surprised when I saw her mopping the floor, she's wearing her usual baggy shirt and her undies. She looks serious, she didn't even greet me when she saw me.

"What an attitude" I said rolling my eyes. I walked closer, enough for her to see me.

"Good morning slave, good morning master" I said sarcastically. She just looked at me then bowed. 

Ugh! She's pissing me off!

I removed my jacket and threw it on the floor to piss her off but it didn't work, she just picked it up then put it in the bin. I sighed in defeat, she's more annoying when she's serious.

I'm surprised when I saw that she made me a coffee and sandwich. I'm quite touched by what she did, my irateness faded in an instant. I smiled.

"Fudge!" I flinched when Potchi licked my toe, I'm ticklish there.

"Woff!" She barked while wagging her tail,

"What?"

"Woff, Woff, Woff!" She continued barking then walked from left to right, I don't know what's her problem.

"Don't make noise, your mother is not in the mood. Shhhh" I whispered then put my finger on my lips. I sighed in relief when she stopped moving.

She growled after a while. I frowned at her, I think she wants to say something.

"I should've called the dog whisperer" I mumbled. She walked to where her plate is placed. She pushed it towards me. 

I guess she's hungry. 

I stood up to look for a food, I haven't bought a dog food yet. It's Julia's fault, if she didn't appear I won't be bothered like this. I opened the cabinet to search for a meat loaf.

"Yes!" I rejoiced when I saw one.

"Here... Eat it and don't make noise" I said then tapped her head, she's cute.

"Woff" she replied then started to eat. I reached for the newspaper on the table and started to eat the sandwich while my feet on the other chair.

After minutes of reading Heaven appeared, her hair is tied bun style. She looks like a ballerina. A beautiful one.

Her sweat is running through her nape but she doesn't look dirty, I hate to admit it but she looks hot. I shook my head to stop my mind from thinking. She's still mopping the floor. I coughed to get her attention but again she ignored me. I crossed my arms then gazed at her once again.

"You know there's no use crying over that Julia, she's worthless. Stop sulking and stop mopping the floor all the time" I said irritably.

"I'm just doing my chores, you said that right? I'm just following your house rules" she said flatly.

"You're just doing that because you're upset because of Julia" I pointed out. She stopped then looked at me seriously.

"Julia has nothing to do with this, she's a past that I don't want to remember"

"Then why are you like that?" I asked intrigued.

"Yes I'm upset but not with Julia... I'm upset with you" my brows furrowed.