Ch.28 Savage Allison

Mischa's POV

I should've not done that... I said mentally while walking away from her, I felt guilty the moment I said those words. I shook my head to erase the thought of her blood dripping down the floor.

"She deserves it" I muttered before walking away. I'm done with my assigned task so I grabbed my shoulder bag immediately from the chair and headed outside of the auditorium.

I don't want to talk to her. Every time I saw her the memory of her lying to me always comes to my mind.

I want to forget everything that has happened. It's been a week now since the incident, I blocked her number and banned her from entering my building. When I'm at school I always hide whenever she's around. I always see her with Maggie, I know that she's staying there. Somehow I feel relieved that Maggie loves her.

I need to act cold and tough in front of her, I don't want her to see that I'm severely affected emotionally by what she's done. I can't deny to myself that I still care for her, my heart still beats fast whenever she's around. I showed her the true me, of all the people in the world, I thought she would never betray me. Allison even told me to have her investigated but I didn't because I believed what she said. I trusted her more than anyone else. Now that I thought about it, She did advised me to have her investigated.

So that's the reason why she's giving me an unclear hint that I don't understand before. I said mentally.

"Allison McKinley you're so dead" I muttered and about to open the door of my car when a familiar voice called my attention.

David... My mind said.

"Can we talk?" He said then walked closer to mine while his hands inside his pocket.

"You're talking now" I said coldly.

"Can we go somewhere? I mean let's have a coffee at least" I gazed at him for seconds before I nodded. I'm still mad at him but he's still my boyfriend.

We decided to go to the coffee shop nearby my school. He ordered double espresso and chocolate mousse for the both of us.

"Mischa, I know it's been a week but--" I interrupted him.

"When will you fetch Heaven from Maggie's house?" He's obviously shocked by my question.

"She won't come with me, she'll kill me for sure" he said chuckling but I just gave him a blank expression.

"I'm sure King will" he added. That's when our order arrived.

"What're you gonna say?" I asked him coldly. He took a sip of his coffee and sighed before he spoke.

"Mischa I know it's been just a week but I want to fix everything, I mean our relationship" he started.

"Yeah so?" Was all I said.

"I don't want us to break up, I love you so much and I want you to know that I'm willing to do anything just for your forgiveness" he pleaded. It's the first time that I saw him like that. Honestly I'm not prepared to what he just said, I don't know what to say. I played with my coffee and started to think.

"Mischa?" He called my attention, I don't know how long I'm thinking.

"You're playing with your coffee for about five minutes, I'm sorry to interrupt you but your mind is somewhere else" he said gently.

I gazed at him intently and leaned my back on the sofa.

Honesty I'm not that mad at him anymore, yes he betrayed me by keeping his sisters secret but he's just an accessory. It doesn't hurt that much compared to Heaven. There's no point on lying to him. I sighed before I spoke.