Extra Scenes

AN: These are extra scenes that I didn't include in the story.

•••••

DAVID POV

After 1 year...

"I still can't believe Mischa choose Heaven over you" dad said sounding upset.

"It's fine... Heaven is Anderson so the partnership of our companies will remain" I said chuckling. He shook his head gently as he took a sip of his wine.

"I know, it's just that she's a woman for goodness sake" he argued.

"It's fine dad. Let them be" King said nonchalantly. He rolled his eyes at him.

"You let Heaven be with Mischa. What happened to the both of you" he said while pointing to the both of us. We both laughed, our father looked really upset but he knows that there's nothing he could do about it.

"On the brighter side, I will not marry Heaven that's what you want right? So there will be no scandal, no incest" King said then winked afterwards.

"You're right on that part but I want you to marry before I die. I want lots of grandchildren.

"It won't be hard to look for someone to love" I said simply.

"Oh really? Do you have someone in particular that you like? It's been a year now" King asked me hastily.

"I always do brother" I said cockily.

"Spill it" he said intrigued.

"I'm dating Michelle"

"Michelle?" He repeated frowning.

"Mischa's bestfriend" I said flatly.

"That girl is pretty"

"Of course, what about you?" He gave me a sly smile.

"Yeah what about you?" Dad said frowning.

"Well" was all he said.

"Well what?" I asked intrigued.

"I'm talking to my ex-girlfriend again from London" dad and I looked at him frowning.

"What? You had an affair there? Bro I thought it's only Heaven" I said chuckling.

"You faggot, you two timed my princess" dad said while slapping King's shoulder.

"Dad technically I'm single because when I left Heaven hated me" he said seriously but I know that it's fake.

"She's Elise. Next month she'll come here" he added.

"Alright then let's set the wedding date" dad said hastily.

"What wedding date?" King and I asked in unison while frowning. He gave the two of us a boring look.

"You're old King, if you think Elise is the right girl marry her right away. Don't let another woman steal your girl" he said in distaste. I laughed by what he said.

"Same to you David" that's when I shut up and took another sip of my wine.

"Chill dad" was all I said.

Honestly I'm happy right now, seeing the two woman that I love the most happy being together is enough for me. I never regret letting go of Mischa because she ended up with my sister, as for King he may look tough but he's the one who's hurt the most. He loved Heaven since we're little, I witnessed how he took care of her and the effort to make her happy. I once thought that they will end up together but our parents didn't allow it.