Ch.27 Not Drunk Enough

Heaven's POV

One thing that I acquired when I'm living with Mischa is that I became alcoholic. I always drink whenever she makes me sad. I threw my key on the couch and looked for something to drink again. The maids weren't around and I'm too lazy to get a glass on the kitchen so I decided to just drink straight from the bottle of brandy that I saw.

"Ugh! It tastes bad" I said while sticking my tongue out.

"How can you do this to me Mischa!" I screamed in frustration. The maids came rushing to me when they heard me.

"Ma'am, what's wrong? Do you need anything?" They asked me anxiously.

"Just get lost and don't mind me" I replied hastily then took another shot of the brandy. I really don't like the taste of it but I don't have a choice.

"Ughhhhh!" I groaned in annoyance.

"How can you do this to me? How can you do this to me?!" I screamed again. I removed my wedge heels and threw it on the table where David's picture was displayed. It didn't fell so I picked the throw pillow beside me and threw it again on the table.

"You ruined everything!" I said while pointing to his picture.

"Everything's fine. She already said she loves me" I wiped my tears and about to stand up when I felt dizzy. I lose my balance and I fell again on the couch, I'm soaked with the brandy and that pissed me off.

"Fudge!" I exclaimed before throwing the empty bottle on the family portrait. I heard the bottle breaks into pieces before everything went blank.

I'm awakened when I felt someone was lifting me up, it's David. I pushed him away immediately.

"Don't touch me!" I said angrily. He didn't respond instead he walked closer and tried to assist me when I stood up but once again I pushed him away.

"Where's King?!" I yelled in anger.

"He's with mom and dad, look what you've done. You created a mess" he said pointing to the broken bottle and picture frames.

"You're the one who created this mess! Damn you!" I said before slapping his face so hard twice that it turned red the moment my hand left his cheeks. He didn't react to what I just did so I slapped his chest multiple times as well, I don't have a plan on stopping so he grabbed my hands and hugged me tight. I tried my best to get out of it but he's too strong.

"I hate youuuu!" I cried out loud. I'm screaming everything that I'm saying. I just want to disappear in this world because of so much hurt.

"I'm sorry" was all he said.

"You're sorry?! You're sorry huh? Don't make me laugh! You planned this so don't you say sorry to me!" I screamed out loud. The maids we're frightened.

"I understand that you lied to make Mischa notice and love you, I respect your ways but" he paused.

"Please understand my ways as well. I told her the truth and that's my way to stop her from falling for you. Please understand that I'm willing to do everything for her. I gave you a chance before, to tell her the truth" He said while caressing my head. I didn't respond I just kept on crying.

"Now that she knows the truth, isn't it good? If she forgive you and wanted you as the love of her life I won't argue with that. But for now it's my time Heaven. I love her so much, so much that it breaks my heart whenever I saw you too so close to each other. I set aside my feelings before though I know that you're kissing and touching her" his voice became broke.

He's trying his best not to cry, I can feel his sadness though I'm drunk, what he said was right. He gave me the chance to be true but I ignored it, I chose to continue lying because of my selfishness and so much love for Mischa.