Ch.35 The Call [Ending]

A/N: So this is the end, thank you dear readers for patiently waiting, voting and commenting on every chapter that I published. This is my favorite story, I get to meet quite an amount of people here, some became my friends. And if you noticed guys all of my book contains much conflict than sweetness between the lead roles, that's my weakness. I'm not good in writing sweet scenes >:(

Honestly I suck at ending as well, I mean I don't know how to end a story very well but I hope this ending somehow meets the expectations of each and every one of you. Okay enough of the drama haha

Now I'm gonna start a new book which is Oh My Dead. I hope you guys read it as well. It's Pepper's story so hooray! Hahaha anyways enjoy! >;((

•••

Mischa's POV

I woke up with a hangover. I opened my eyes and faced my side to check Heaven but to my dismay she's already gone.

"She must be really shocked" I muttered while massaging my temple.

"Woff!" Potchi greeted me while wagging her tail.

"Good morning, did you see your mom huh?" I said then lifted her up to hug her.

"She didn't even bother to wake me up" I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I need coffee in my body, I can still taste the JD in my mouth. I can't believe that she's still a virgin, I thought King took it already.

I sat on the chair after I'm done preparing my coffee and closed my eyes to reminisce what happened last night.

Do you still want to continue?

Yes.

Harder.

I blushed, I didn't expect that I could be like that. I'm so aggressive that night it's like I transformed into a man. I'm so embarrassed with myself, I covered my eyes and groaned.

"Mischa you're so stupid" I'm happy knowing that I'm her first, she allowed me to touch her though she completely forgot everything about our past. I slapped my forehead when I remember that I told her that she fell in love with me.

"I should've not said that!" I said then sighed heavily.

"Maybe that's the reason why she left earlier" I added. I'm so drunk last night that I didn't care about what will happen in the morning. I love her so much, my feelings for her is so strong to the point that I insisted myself on her last night.

"Woff" Potchi called my attention.

"What?" She's wagging her tail and my eyes widen in embarrassment when I saw that she's biting my underwear.

"Fudge!" I snatched it from her mouth and threw it on the trash bin.

"Don't do that again" I lectured her as if she can understand me. I flinched when my phone rang, it's a call from David.

"I'm just here the whole night, I'm sorry I'm busy reviewing and I didn't realize that I fell asleep" I explained gently. Good thing he didn't come here last night because if he did I'm fucked up.

"Yes I know, bye" I hang up immediately and dialed Heaven's number but she's not answering, after a few tries I gave up.

"Ugggghhhh!" Once again I groaned as I threw my phone on my bed.

After that night she changed. She's avoiding me whenever there's a chance that we have to talk. She even refused to share a room with me when our parents suggested it. I'm offended because it appears to me that she's afraid that I might take advantage of her again.