Ch.8 It Started with a Kiss

Mischa's POV

My eyes opened automatically, I looked at my bedside table to check if I overslept, I frowned because I'm wondering why'd I woke up so early. It's only five in the morning.

"Maybe good thing will happen" I mumbled, the last time I woke up so early without my alarm is when I aced the final examination last semester. I can't sleep again once I woke up so decided to drink coffee.

I stopped at the living room when I saw Heaven, she's hugging the pillow so tight. As a punishment last night I didn't gave her the blanket, I shook my head.

"It's your fault for licking the steak" I mumbled. I don't like to disturb her sleep and I'm not irritable anymore. It's my first time to see someone licked someone's food and it's really gross, she's a beautiful lady and never in my life I imagined her doing that. I guess lots of beautiful people have their own gross side.

It's too early to prepare for school so I decided to watch good morning America, I'm standing for minutes before I realized it. She's lying cozily on the couch and I can't sit, I rejoiced when she bent. I sat immediately and put my coffee on the side table.

I'm so engrossed in watching, I even laughed so hard on the jokes that I didn't notice that she moved.

"Seriously?!" I mumbled when I felt that her head is now on my lap. She even hugged me while her eyes closed.

"Hey, wake up" I said while shaking her shoulders.

"Hmmmmm" she just groaned then hugged my belly tight.

This girl is forgetting something, she's taking advantage of me even when she's asleep. An idea came up to wake her up, I bent closer to her right ear and blew some air. She flinched and fell on the floor, I'm not worried because my carpet is soft so she won't get hurt. I laughed so hard by her initial reaction. Serves you right.

"Why'd you do that?!" She asked me frowning, she's mad.

"You're hugging me and using me as your pillow" I said while raising my brow and pointed to my lap.

"You slept here" she thought for a while.

"So that explains the soft and smooth thing that I felt a while ago" she mumbled.

"Seems like you're getting comfortable, you're forgetting we have rules here don't forget that. She smiled at me then stood up, she picked her pillow and walked to my room, after that she didn't appear in front of me. That's alright because it's peaceful, I missed the times when I'm alone and doesn't have to think of anything or anyone. I suddenly closed my eyes when I smelled something delicious, it's more of a sauteed garlic and onion.

"Heaven!" I called her when I realized that she's cooking, I didn't notice her going to the kitchen. I groaned then ran to where she is, she was there wearing an apron and as usual with just her undergarments.

"I didn't notice you going here" I snapped at her.

"I used my ninja abilities, rule no. 3" she said simply. I rolled my eyes.

"What are you cooking?!" I ran to her.

"I don't know, I just saw it on the internet" she said smiling.

"What ingredients did you saw?"

"Onion and garlic" was all she said.

"What else?" I asked her curiously.

"And cabbage that's all I remember" she said whistling.

The heck! It doesn't even have a meat or chicken. I tapped my forehead when I saw that the cabbage isn't sliced yet.