Ch.5 Stupid Lies

Heaven's POV

I woke up when I smelled something that brought my spirit back. I wish I didn't though, because I'm having a good dream. The kind of dream that makes you don't want to wake up.

Okay I am taking that back. I said mentally when I saw the pretty woman in front of me.

"Mischa" I mumbled before sitting up immediately. She's looking at me intently while holding the ammonia.

So that's what woke me up. I'm about to ask her what happened when she suddenly spoke.

"You fainted at my front door, I don't know how long" she said flatly. She's kneeling in front of me which gave me a better view of her breast, she doesn't have a bra. She frowned before looking to where my eyes are resting, she poked me on my forehead afterwards.

"I'm not looking at your breast" I defended hastily.

"Ouch" I exclaimed when she poked my forehead again.

"Defensive, I didn't say the reason why I poked you at first, you little pervert" she said before standing up and headed to the kitchen. I didn't follow her because I'm still tired and hungry.

I'm amazed by the interior of her house, I want to have my own place as well, but mom will only allow that when I graduate from high-school.

My eyes widened when I saw her portrait hangin on the wall. She's wearing a two piece, and her background is in Santorini, Greece. I didn't notice it earlier when I first came. I'm like a maniac gawking at her portrait right now.

"Hey, come here!" she snapped at me. I stood up immediately and ran to the kitchen.

"What is your name?" she asked as soon as I arrived in the dining area. Arching her brow was one of her mannerisms and I find it cute.

"Heaven" I replied between chewing the noodles.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full" she rebuked me before sipping her coffee.

"Don't ask me when I'm eating then" I joked before slurping the soup of the noodles.

"Excuse me?" she curtly asked.

"Joke" I said hastily while making a peace sign.

"Go home after you eat, I have a business to do" she said in a tired voice before standing up.

Oh crap I should have not joked, she's a serious type. I regretted mentally.

"Can't I just stay here? You're my Girlfriend" She stopped and glared at me.

"I can't believe that you're still insisting that. Stop lying and get out of here when you're done eating!" she said annoyed before heading to her room. I shook my head and just continued eating my noodles.

I decided to wash the dishes when I'm done because everything in her house is clean and tidy. I opened the faucet and put half of the dish-washing liquid in the basin.

"More dish-washing, the cleaner the plates will be" I muttered happily.

"Oh Crap!" I exclaimed when all the content of the dishwashing liquid poured down.

I tapped my forehead in upset, I'm really not good when it comes to washing the dishes. I flinched when I heard the phone rang and it caused the plate to slip off my hands.

Once again I tapped my forehead before I started picking up the pieces of the broken plate.

"Ouch" I exclaimed in hurt when my hand started to bleed, I cut myself. I ran to the sink to wash it with clean water.