Ch.34 Sad Playlist

Heaven's POV

I'm in the backyard playing with my guitar when I heard Mischa's voice, I peeked and saw her in the living room chatting with my mom. She's pretty, I shook my head when I remember the kiss that we shared in her kitchen.

"I wanna kiss her" I muttered singing. I frowned when I saw mom pulling Mischa towards my direction. I turned around and pretended that I don't notice them.

"Heaven baby!" Mom called my attention. I ignored her and started strumming the guitar loud.

"Heaven!" She called me once again.

"Yes?" I faked a startled tone.

"I suggested you to Mischa to be her maid of honor" she said excitedly.

"What?" I asked her frowning. They're obviously shocked by my reaction.

"Why? You're the one who helped David propose and you're so excited when Mischa said yes. You even volunteered to sing on the wedding" my jaw dropped by what she said.

Stupid me!!! I yelled to myself mentally.

"Huh? Really?" I chuckled while scratching my head. I glanced at her, she's not talking she's just observing me.

"I'm sure you'll look good on that day. But don't beat Mischa" mom said winking, I faked a laugh.

"Of course mom I won't, so what are you two doing here?" I asked them and started strumming my guitar again.

"Well we wanna talk to you, why do you have to ask that question?" Mom said frowning.

What's wrong with you Heaven?! I scolded myself.

"Hahaha sorry, I'm just preoccupied I guess. Have a seat Mischa" I smiled at her. My eyes averted on her right hand, she's wearing the ring that I gave her before. I removed mine and put it inside my pocket.

Mom kept on talking, she's oblivious of the tension between me and Mischa, she acts normal so I tried my best to act cool. I sighed in relief when David called the both of them to talk about the wedding. I excused myself and pretended that I'm not feeling well to avoid her.

I kept myself busy by watching pawn stars in my room.

"Heaven" I flinched when I saw David smiling at me while his arms crossed. I didn't notice that he came in.

"David" was all I said.

"The dinner is ready, eat with us" he said gently.

"I'm not hungry, thanks" I said flatly. He didn't respond, he's just gazing at me intently.

"When did your memory come back?" My eyes widen by his question. I looked around and to his back to make sure that no one heard what he said.

"What are you saying?" I asked him while raising my brow.

"I know you so well, the way you reacted when I told you to bring the brochure to Mischa because she's sick. Your actions were different now, since when did your memory come back?" He asked me gently. I sighed and massaged my temple, there's no use of lying.

"Last week" I said flatly.

"How?" I will never tell him the reason why.

"I just woke up remembering everything" he nodded.

"So what now?"

"Huh? I don't get you" I said confused.

"What will you do about Mischa?" He asked me while raising his brow. I pointed to the couch in front of me to tell him to sit down.