Ch.22 Mr. Froggy

Mischa's POV

Fudge! This girl really knows how to turn me on. My mind said as her tongue travelled down to my neck.

"Heaven...." I said while catching my breath. I hate to say this but I'm enjoying what she's doing. I stripped in front of her just to prove that she can't resist me but in return I'm the one who can't resist.

The way she's caressing my body gives me a tingling sensation, her touch is different from David. She's drawing circles on my navel using her tongue and gosh it made me arched my body, I even grasped her hair in so much tingling sensation that she's giving me.

"Ahhhhh" I moaned when she started kissing my legs. I want to scream in pleasure but I'm controlling myself because I don't want her to know that I'm enjoying it.

I opened my eyes to see what she's doing, her lips is moving closer to my center, I prepared myself on that moment, I closed my eyes once again and waited for it to happen when the doorbell rang.

"Fudge!" I exclaimed in annoyance. I hate you whoever you are! I cursed mentally. I stood up and wore my clothes immediately.

"Don't come out unless I say so" I said pointing at her seriously. She just nodded in response.

My body froze when I saw that it's David. He was smiling at me warmly and gave me a peck on my lips, I flinched when he does that.

I'm kissing Heaven just a while ago. He frowned at me but he just smiled.

"Can I come in?" He snapped at me in a joking way.

"Uh... Sure, sure" I said and opened the door wide.

Fudge Heaven might come out! My mind reminded me.

"Uh David I'm just gonna get something in my room" I said and didn't wait for his response.

"What?" Heaven gave me a questioning look when I came rushing inside our room. I ignored her and looked for boxer shorts.

"Wear this" I commanded before throwing the shorts on her face. I sighed heavily before coming out of my room once again.

David was sitting cozily on the couch while waiting for me. He smiled at me warmly when he noticed me approaching.

"What are you doing here? I mean you didn't tell me that you're coming I haven't prepared anything for you and my face is ugly in the morning" I said consciously. He stood up and kissed me on my cheeks.

"You're still pretty my Mischa" he said sweetly and hugged me tight. I want to move away from his hug but I don't know how. I smell of Heaven's sweat and she almost licked my whole body.

"I'm gonna prepare you a food and coffee" I said then pushed him away gently.

"No don't worry, let's eat in my place. Mom brought food for the both of us" he said hastily.

Thank God!

"Sure, I'm just gonna go freshen up" I said and about to walk to my room when Heaven came out. Once again I froze from where I am standing. My heart beats fast, I'm not prepared to be cornered like this.

Heaven was obviously shocked as well because she stopped as soon as she saw me and David but there's something wrong by the way she looked at him.

"Heaven!" I exclaimed. I looked at David and he's obviously shocked as well.

"Uh.... David" I started to speak while scratching my head, the atmosphere is so awkward goodness.

"This is Heaven Watson, she's my.... Uh...She's my cousin" I said stuttering. I'm not really good at lying.