Part:32

Zara's pov

I noticed it that bhai and bhabhi weren't on good terms. But, Amma asked me not to interfere on their matters . According to her, married couples goes through  lots of ups and downs before finally fitting into the role perfectly.

Bhai's reception ended with the announcement of my nikah with Umar the next day.

The nikah was about to happen in simple way.

Rukhsati date will be announced later.

I was anxious the whole night. I paced around my room till Amma came to me and tugged me under the blanket.

I will soon be away from my loving, caring mother. She can understand everything about me without even me telling her.

I will miss her.

Anas's pov

After talking to Ayat, I asked my lawyer about the procedure of registration of the house.

My lawyer said that it's  simple and he will help me with the paper works.

I thanked him and thought to talk about this to mom.

As much as I know her, she will surely not be hurdle in my way. And my father has never been interested in my matters.

My father and my elder brother has always been way to busy with their business works.

I called mom and asked her to meet me in front of the reception venue next day.

I thought to take her in some alone peaceful place and tell her my decision.

She agreed not after constantly pestering me to tell her right then and there. But, anyways she gave up when I didn't spill any beans.

Nayab’s pov

Throughout the reception, Haroon has been behaving rudely with me.

I don't know what's his problem but his forehead was decorated with the frowns the whole time whenever he looked at me.

He is the one who lied to me.
He is the one who loves someone else and married to me.
He is the one who is behaving rudely and arrogantly with me.

Among all these bad things one good thing happened and that is announcement of Zara's and Umar bhai's nikah.

I knew it before from the way Zara behaved in front of Umar bhai that she has been nurturing feelings for him.

I'm happy she got her love.
I wish Umar bhai love and cherish her his whole life.

"Sleep on the couch, I can't sleep in my study on daily basis."Haroon's harsh word snapped me out.

I was sitting on the bed after changing into my comfortable pj's with still my hijab on.

" I said sleep on the couch. I can't keep standing the whole night. I have work tomorrow as you have been informed about Zara's nikah, you must know."His tone was harsher this time.