Part:28

Haroon's pov

I was just done with my dinner when Amir came to me and said that they all wants to talk to me about some important thing.

I followed him to the lawn where Rashid, Umar and Anas were engaged in some conversations.

I sat in bench beside Rashid.

"So, what you guys wanted to talk to me?" I asked them curiously.

"Before you get fully occupied with your new responsibilities and new life, we thought to have some friendly time together."Anas said wiping his non existing tears.

Everyone were acting emotionally broken.

" You guys are my friends forever. I know I will have new responsibilities but it doesn't mean that I will forget you guys."It was awkward for me to assure them that no matter what happens in life, I will be there for them.

"Haroon please yaar, don't be romantic with us. It doesn't suit you."Amir said patting my right cheek mischievously.

I rolled my eyes at him swatting his hand away.

It wouldn't be wrong if I say I have weirdest of friends.

" Let's consider it our bachelor's night."Anas said winking.

" Sorry we can't."Rashid said standing up.

We all looked at him confusingly.

" Why?!!"We all asked him in unison.

" Because Haroon is nikahfied. He isn't bachelor anymore."He said glaring me.

"Ok so let's have friendship night."Anas said wiggling his brows.

Everyone nodded.

After that we were busy talking random things. I noticed Umar wasn't participating in any conversation. He was lost,smiling on his own.
Weird!!

"Haroon, I wanted to ask you this question from so many days, but I didn't get time. "Anas said looking at me intently as if trying to see through my soul.

" What? "I asked him clueless.

Everyone now was looking at him curiously.

"What about the girl you loved?"He asked arching his brows.

I couldn't understand what girl he was talking about? I was totally clueless.

I looked at him questioningly.

" The girl about whom you asked me to do some investigation but you stopped me before I can start with that project. I clearly remember, you behaved so strangely those days."He reminded me looking into my eyes.

" What do you mean by I loved her, I still love her."I said winking when I understood whom he was talking about.

" Are you serious?"Rashid hit my back with angry look.

" You can't ditch bhabhi like this."This time Amir also hit my back.

" Shut up."I glared them and stood up caressing my hurting back.