Part :10

Haroon's pov

"Assalam o Alaikum Amma, How are you?" As soon as she picked the call I greeted her and asked  her happily.

"Wa Alaikum Assalam, I 'm fine dear. Tell me about my son." I heard her asking me in a happy tone.

I held my phone between my left ear and shoulder and resumed my preparation.

"I'm fine Amma." I informed her buttoning my cufflinks.

"So you are coming back today, tell me what you want for lunch I will prepare myself." My perfume spraying hand freezed for a second. What I'm gonna say her?

Oh Allah why is this so difficult?!!

"Hello, are you there Haroon?" She asked me when I didn't say anything for a a while.

"Amma act.... actually I'm going Haweli." Finally I informed her.
I sighed inwardly.

"Haroon you want to go then go but please keep it to yourself. Don't let me know that you are visiting him." She said angrily.

"Amma, he was not responsible for Baba's death. You know it right? It was his illness."I tried to make her understand.

"Haroon don't act as his lawyer in front of me." Saying that she cut the call.

Oh!!! Allah what am I supposed to do?
When will she be able to forgive and forget. Everyone deserve forgiveness.

Thinking that I picked up my blazer from the bed ,put it on and came out from my room.

"Umar, I'm going." I said entering Umar's room.

I got no answer so I moved towards his bed only to find him in a deep slumber.

I shook him and repeated myself.

"Man, who is stopping you? Just go and let me sleep." He said and continued with his sleep on his stomach and turned his head other side.

"Get up already and lock the door. I can't trust you to protect my apartment when you are in sleep."I jerked him hard this time.

"You really can't see me having my beauty sleep." He said finally getting up and throwing his blanket and scrunching his nose in displeasure.

"Are you done drama queen."I teased him. I know how much he hate that word.

"For my secret bhabhi(sister in law) 's sake I'm leaving you otherwise I could have killed you for calling me drama queen." He said in between making disgusting faces whilst stopping his yawn.

I looked at my wrist watch. It was 5:13 am already. I was getting late.

"By the way when you are introducing me with my secret bhabhi(sister in law)." He asked me winking.

"I myself has not been introduced to her."I said annoyed.

"Oh!!! Someone is very desperate to meet his bride."He never let go a chance to pull my leg.